9.1 is Worth the Wait

Plot Twist anduin is actually Jaina and thralls son.

Jaina cosplay is all I remember from Blizzcon this year.

I highly doubt 9.1 is gonna be worth anything but we’ll see, I have my sub renewing in August but we’ll see if I actually feel up for it

1 Like

Make final boss of 9.1 tank and spank.

I am relaxed.

Stop telling me to relax!!!

You told me I could cause trouble… well, I’m here to cause trouble now.

fight me bruh

1 Like

I think she may get both death and redemption but I think her death may tied to the IL’gynoth prophecies because a lot of them seem more tied to this expansion then they do to the old gods and the void.

Maybe her 3rd banshee death causes the Jailer to finally escape and who knows that may bring the void into the picture seing how they see death as the only true enemy to all .

Just theory

aggressive finger snapping let’s West Side Story style fight.

2 Likes

Your not relaxed, I’m relaxed. I’m wearing a kimono dawg, what u wearing? A suit?

I’m not wearing anything! My profile hasn’t updated and it’s been a whole day.

What if I’m just wearing a blanket and a smile?

Sure, but I charge 3.50$

Sorry I’m bored… I’ll go away now.

1 Like

late nights of erp dog?

That is not a kimono.

I’d watch.

2 Likes

We call em worgen on Moon Guard.

knots and thots.

hawt.

1 Like

To be honest their concept of anything even meaningful choice is "What they think players should think meaningful choice is "

I’m gonna tank Sylvanas like she’s never been tanked before.

2 Likes

Its your money and time baby. Wut is there to be timid about? I would say something like, not enjoying the game. see ya’ll later!

True, and it doesn’t surprise me in the slightest. We’re talking about a game being run by a man who thinks “Lots of people are doing this thing, so it must be fun.”

3 Likes

Don’t tell them for 3 weeks and then put a “well guys sorry I haven’t been on for so long. I just didn’t feel it” in disc.