9.1 is Worth the Wait

Well you see a friend got hit with mind blast and int/charisma went to 1. We coulda used a spell but we had gotten unicorn spunk early in campaign so chose to heal him with that.

Tldr: have you ever eaten jello?

I could spend that money somewhere like Taco Bell. Why would I ever put it to Blizzard? :laughing:

8 Likes

Because we’re trying to make sure next year’s bonus is better than this year’s bonus.

1 Like

I’m debating on how to tell my guild currently progging through mythic CN that I want to take a break bc the game is kinda boring rn and I don’t know how I can stay entertained until June like this.

1 Like

That sounds less epic than I expected.

2 Likes

If Activision wanted some “meaningful choices”, instead of creating garbage/OP covenants, players should choose between stay inside “Hordalliance” since everytime they’re begging for each other’s help or go with Sylvanas and create the “Renegades” where you don’t need redemption or cry for a tree, just kill stuff and drink beer.

1 Like

Don’t tell them. Just appear quiet. If they ask you, then tell them.

1 Like

Hmm, that is true. Perhaps funding Kotick’s 200th yacht is a good idea after all.

4 Likes

Some weddings are processed through quick drive-thru and they live happily ever after.

You can only be on one boat at a time.

I mean, as Preach so eloquently pointed out recently, the idea of Blizzard coming up with a singular meaningful choice was doomed to failure from the start. You can’t make a singular meaningful choice as what’s meaningful differs from person to person.

5 Likes

Yeah, just like N’Zoth was…

Sounds like you might hit and quit.

1 Like

Only level 20 and your guild only has 16 people? Are you feeling okay?

1 Like

Probably because he gkicked them all after looting the gbank or was thwarted this time around

1 Like

lol…10 char

It usually is xD. The Rp was solid gold though.

2 Likes

I agree. The faction war is still active.

I’m sorry. When I’m Alliance I don’t wanna help Horde people like Baine. I want to kill them. And vice versa. Why would any of our Horde characters want to help Jaina? I know a few orcs who’d love to just blast her on sight.

Well I mean Jaina has helped the horde multiple times. Just look at the final wc3 map etc.

I mean, it was widely rumored for a long time that Jaina was secretly Thrall’s baby mama.

1 Like