9.1 cinematic spoilers

Who says white boys can’t jump!

12 Likes

Because orchestrating a world war that kills thousands is one thing. Hurting Anduin is quite another.

16 Likes

Anduin is too much of a cutiepie to hurt. No one can handle it.

1 Like

This story is so bad lol. Who are they possibly writing this for?

12 Likes

She is next! Bwonsamdi will claim her place.

But seriously now, that cinematic was hilarious.

Funny enough in a Greek tragedy the possession of Anduin would mot make him innocent (which is strange to me), like he now likley will be.

I expected Sylvanas to have to kill Anduin and take his soul for him to get MC’d. All the stuff Kleia was saying… I think Anduin became the vessel willingly.

2 Likes

…BUT THEN ! Just as Sylvanas is about to save Anduin, out of the crowd… Oh my God! It’s Tyrande with a steel chair !

33 Likes

I wish instead of Sylvanas turning Anduin it was Sylvanas going banshee form up his butt and possessing him.

Sylvanas doing this gives her a new found appreciation for the lives of others while Anduin receives the most earthshattering org4sm he’s ever had, drawing them both closer together for her redemption arc.

4 Likes

The fool submitted to the Kyrian despite them being the original problem, he had it coming.

It’s so ridiculously stupid! They wanted her evil. Sick with it!

1 Like

Hahaha.

That was a good one. Well if they dropped the ball and decided to go comedic route why not embracing it fully?

I can’t be upset because I set myself with low expectations, and those expectations have been met.

If things really turn out how we all expect it too, I might seriously go back to Classic/BC Classic

is it me or kyrestia is alive? she is moving after anduin removes shalamourne.

They really missed their opportunity to have DK Anduin just backhand a Steward off the edge or something.

5 Likes

Jokes aside, this is pretty damn boring. I’m still not even sure what Sylvanas and the Jailer actually want. Sylvanas thinks life is unfair and the Jailer wants to escape the Maw. Okay…? Considering BfA was all setup for Sylvanas’ role in Shadowlands, we’re closing in on three years of mysterious motivations that no one is sure about. You know what? Blizz pushed it for too long. I no longer care. I haven’t played the game in weeks, and that’s the biggest gap I haven’t played this game since I started during TBC. And this cinematic did nothing to draw me back in.

It’s funny, I had a lot of hope for Shadowlands when it was announced, but somehow it’s managed to put me off even more than BfA did.

26 Likes

it was probably her last moment of life

1 Like

Clearly they aren’t capable of writing a holistic story anymore. They think “cool” but don’t actually think things through.
Hmm, just like Sylvanas, apparently

2 Likes

I’ve read somewhere Shalamourne is actually called Kingsmourne.

That’s lame lol

4 Likes