9.1 cinematic spoilers

This is Blizzard we know this is not happening. Sylvanas will be the savior and likely come back from the Shadowlands to be the leader of the Forsaken again and all will be forgiven because she saved golden boi Anduin.

2 Likes

I havenā€™t given up on hope completely!..but you are probably right.

3 Likes

Blizzard isnā€™t that clever.

clearly your wrong already, imagine already dying on a hill that doesnt exist

youā€™re*

3 Likes

Those poor Kyrians.

DESPITE ALL OF OUR EFFORTS
WE KEEP THROWING SOULS INTO THE MAW

40 Likes

hey! they put a lot of effort in throwing souls into the maw

8 Likes

The writers also put a lot of effort into this idea!

6 Likes

Donā€™t play the Kyrian campaign, then. More tears in Ardenwealdā€¦

Yeah I was wondering if they would ever address this nonsense. I hope someone asked it in the Q&A

I donā€™t like what they are doing with Sylvanas. Why the regret and remorse over her choice now? If you donā€™t get what Iā€™m talking about, look at her reaction in the final scene. Itā€™s blatantly obvious.

15 Likes

Killing the Archon kinda felt like the easy way out for trying to set up a Lich King Anduin. How do we have him do Arthas things while also playing it safe? Kill off the ā€œimportantā€ side character that people arenā€™t really all that attached to. Gives him all the benefits of looking like Arthas without fundamentally ruining anything, because weā€™ll likely just install someone else as Archon and leave SL in a few patches. Also worth noting is that Anduin likely has never met the Archon, and has no attachments to her.

The risky, more impactful, move would have been to have him kill someone in Orribos, because that would have an actual lasting impact on the narrative.

But, here we are.

30 Likes

That person is goneā€¦ ugh.

This are more of less my toughs too.
It seemsā€¦ not really engaging. Anduin was possessedā€¦ ok so we save him, big deal.

1 Like

No, an even worse simp is around.

Kosak maybe gone but Danuser is still around.

Heā€™s not writing for her tough. Since years.
At least that was claimed by Blizz.

I just know when it came to the cinematic, I felt really sad for Uther as he was triggered.

Maybe itā€™s just me, but a part of me was kind of hoping Arthas wouldā€™ve been Zoovals ultimate weapon. Someone who truly did strike fear into his enemies

1 Like

makes me run all their errands and even then wont talk two words to the player

gives a rando an audience on the spot and gets one shotted

The archon kinda had it coming ngl

8 Likes

Anduin on bastion was outta left field, i dont know if i like he is half awake on his mind control.

Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s the Jailorā€™s power boost or maybe an assist from Levitate but I can say itā€™s a shame basketball doesnā€™t exist in this universe because Anduin has an amazing vertical leap.

30 Likes