90 dollars for "early access" is awful

…Apparently everybody with their wallet, considering we had this for a while now. Minus the $90 price.

I don’t recommend it since it’s a bit of a waste of money anyways.

checkoutthisnewarticlehttps://www.gamesradar.com/mmo-players-blast-disgusting-dollar90-early-access-charge-for-wow-the-war-within-we-must-say-early-and-loudly-that-this-is-not-okay/

Congrats, WoW is relevant again in the mainstream!

So we should pay more because Blizzard has bad launches?

You aren’t paying 90$ JUST for early access.
It’s 3 days, big woops lol

There are other things there.

Then you have us CAD having to paying more if we want the higher tiers sold.
[Yes I know it is conversion $ etc… gotta put in disclaimers so people here know ]

No, I am saying you get what you want to get, and stop stressing about the 3-day early access. Still getting access to the same stuff as everyone else.

1 Like

Okay. Keep defending Blizzards greed. The multi billion dollar company appreciates your support, valued consumer.

Just because they have spread the story over 3 expacs doesn’t mean they won’t be full expacs. It could just be a really detailed story.

1 Like

Its $20 for the early access.

If you don’t buy that tier, you’re still paying $50 or $70 for the game and goodies.

30$ for three days of early access.

So that’s $10 per day of early access.

Game costs only $15 a month, normally.

Those first three days must be more important than the next two months post-launch.

See, this is why I’m distancing myself from retail.

Whales overwhelmigly telling the devs “this is okay, I want more of this,” each time they buy something.

Super glad about SoD. Should have nothing the whales want, so they’ll stay away.

My version of WoW will be safe, for a time.

Blizzard is just overly greedy. They already have billions and billions and billions of dollars. But yet they feel the need to keep sapping the life out of the costumers.

What are they going to spend that money on buy a piece of property on Mars?

And beta access.

1 Like

Technically it’s less than $20 for the early access. At $50 you get into the game. Pay $20 more and get a mount and some transmog. Then for $20 more you not only get your two forms of early access but also a toy, hearthstone effect, pet, and a month of gametime. Which means that at most, you are paying $7 dollars more than you would anyway ($20 - $12.99 best sub price per month). Divide that by the 5 things you get for it you’re paying less than $3 for that early access. You don’t exactly have to be a whale.

Does player power matter before raiding or PvP Season 1 begins?

Tbh imo, they should be.

I won’t be buying any edition of this game due to these Capitalist pigs

1 Like

Excuse you, but it’s $40.

Yet the extra $40 that leaves your bank account thinks otherwise.

90 dollars is not that much

The 3 day early access is a piece of s… move. Its so gross. They should never have done it. Launch day is the most hype day of any xpac and they bloody ruined that as well smh. The marketing team of this company are greedy pigs

1 Like

Its cause they people will buy it to get a headstart, its just psychology 101. Got me a few times, ain’t getting me this time.

Every AAA (some AA) game publisher in existence.

If you want someone to blame, look in the mirror because it’s players.

1 Like