Edit:
This is still being worked on.

Thank you for your patience.

331 Likes

You the MVP, customer support. Slay em’

42 Likes

Thank you for the quick response.

15 Likes

Thank you for all your hard work and dedication ensuring paying members can continue to play the game.

19 Likes

Aaaaaand we’re in!

2 Likes

String them up!

6 Likes

Thank you for getting this fixed! Much appreciated!

1 Like

(My thread on this topic disappeared as I was typing a reply, so I’m posting that reply here instead…)

Thanks. I presumed Blizz was aware and did have techs working on the problem.

I was just pointing out that the CS people have not yet posted this info in two of the usual places – the Launcher, and the game’s log-in screen. Posting this info in those two places would help let more of their customers know that Blizz is already aware of the problem and is already trying to fix it…

14 Likes

Netsec guy here.

Thoughts and prayers to the SOC/NOC weekend shifters right now.

Even more thoughts and prayers to the unlucky on-callers that were awoken by PagerDuty.

35 Likes

No screw that. Hunt them down and make sure they get punished including a jail time. Then you make them famous!

7 Likes

Have you tried turning the server off and on again ?

or unplugging the coffee machine and plug the server back in ?

48 Likes

lol HACK THE PLANET

3 Likes

Get this panda some bamboo for an awesome as always post

5 Likes

Thank you. this is exactly the right response. This person is all about attention and they are just begging for exposure cause their little ego needs it.

5 Likes

@blizzard senior staff

Can you promote this guy? He’s amazing.

LMAO VIRTUAL TERRORISTS.

<3 from a fellow dev.

8 Likes

I am not quire sure why this is happening again. He attacked you earlier today and posted on Twitter before the last attack. It wasn’t like you weren’t given a heads up. He was even specific in that he was just going to target US servers for the last attack. How do you guys not have defenses for this type of attack?

2 Likes

^ This. I don’t use any of their live feed things etc, and after looking around googling and twitter and blah blah, even upto a moment ago the server status is online for mine.

It is a pretty big company being f***ed with though, takes some time for them to get it together for everyone.

give them time, there server hamster had a fatal heart attack, RIP Giblets you will be missed, AIGHT BRING IN THE NEW ONE LETS GET EM RUNNIN AGAIN

5 Likes

Thank you! Appreciate it.

I appreciate the quick response from the Blizzard folks, yet calling it virtual terrorism is a bit over the top. sigh.

1 Like