9.0 is actually 8.4

you think its going to change just for pvp?that would actually take work.

No, I base it off the Blizzcon reveal trailer and deep dive. I also didn’t say SL will be bad, I said that it feels like a content patch.

1 Like

Man every xpac has just been a rehash of what came before. Just leveling, dungeons, quests, raids, pvp, zones, ect.

1 Like

Yeah just like BC felt like a content patch.

can you expand on this? are you saying no lockout on raids or…? a lockout on M+ i understand perfectly fine, i might not agree but i get where that is coming from.

thats why im on classic now then im waiting for classic tbc wich will destroy shadowlands when it launches like classic did retail.

1 Like

Saying an expansion feels like a content patch is basically saying you don’t think it will be good because it lacks what makes an expansion…well, an expansion.

Also, you saw hardly anything. They were just things to show what the foundation of the expansion was. It’s hardly enough to assume there won’t be enough.

1 Like

I’m running out of “its spam” flags constantly for whiny posts and threads like these.

1 Like

It all depends on how much content The lalandmass provides amd how good this endlesstower stuff is.

Imo it will all be overshadowed by a terrible gear and loot chase system like bfa has.

Just give me gear with stats and a cool effect and be done with it…no more stam and stat plus several boring effect from th effect whell spin…not look8ng forward to corruption either

I dont think the game needs more classes when so many classes and specs suck as is…fixthose

tbc had arena/flying and a lot more bgs 10 man dungeons to gear for raids.

tbc was a real expansion.

2 Likes

At least classic is out now so I have no itch to return to retail for any reason

2 Likes

FYI tbc did not have 10 man dungeons and added 1 new BG.

i could have sworn tbc had 10 man heroic versions of dungeons to gear for raids.

1 Like

10 man Karazan raid and the BT flex 10-25 player raids.

2 Likes

so 10m dungeons in tbc then right?

Omg thank god someone else thinks the same as me!, I said this to mates and all and they thought I would be the only one who would of thought this…

Even Blizzcon didn’t state a lot… like to be honest I was more hyped for Diablo 4 then WoW…

Didn’t state the next heritage armours they working on, they said no class revamps, de pruning so far looks horrible… wow warlocks get curses back… most classes need revamps…no new class, no new race, no new allied races… more grind, more Ap grind with a weekly cap so now we get time gated longer cause we can only collect so much per week haha

I just feel like it’s a content patch.

Edit: Sorry, we getting customisations which I love but this game is 15 years old should be mandatory not a selling point for an expansion.

3 Likes

You do understand the difference between a raid and a dungeon?

3 Likes

10 man is 10 man dungeons raids are just labels the point is 10mans were in tbc right?

A 10 man raid was yes, of course you do realize shadowlands has a 1-5 man endless dungeon they are adding? Sounds like you may think Shadowlands is a full on xpac.

island expeditions are endless islands you grind for ap so in shadowlands its an endless tower grind for anima…same thing different location.