85% dampening

It doesn’t have more control than the other rogue specs, it just has more consistent damage and a strong MS.

Sub has wayyy more control. Shadowdance obviously allows way more cheapshots/saps in general, on top of also having shadowy duel which is actually a really sick ability. Outlaw has gouge and minute 30 blind.

Assa has MS, Crippling, Garrote every two minutes and Kidney. It’s strength is just that in the meta it makes way more sense to have that pressure over the utility the other two specs can offer.

2 Likes

All that really does is just make teams win because someone was out of mana. Wins should come from set ups with cross CC, not just because a healer is simply out of mana. Then it’s just a PvE race to oom someone the fastest. I’d rather watch MDI than that.

3 Likes

All defensive CDs should be atleast 3 min default with a talent to maybe reduce them by 30seconds at the most.

The ele damage is pretty broken too. Tons of damage for little effort

Healers need severe tuning in general. Healing is just to ridiculous at the current moment.

Yeah bro 5k lightning bolts OP as f

2 Likes

Ele can 1 shot people idk what ur crying about

1 Like

Do you know what 1 shot means?

1 Like

Lightning lasso needs a longer cool down in my opinion.

1 Like

well 80k earth shocks are a start

1 Like

230k health pools bro

2 Likes

oogity boogity i better re-roll ele if I can just build my maelstrom and pump out an 80k earth shock

1 Like

when u have 3 eles good luck vs that

WoW lol thats crazy

So… more mana regen nerfs next week?

Mana regen nerfs + all healing nerfed

You can call me a gypsy now if you want for calling it this early

1 Like

I wonder if the pvp dev(s) even remember priest healers or if they’re considered an acceptable sacrifice/loss at this point.

If blizzard actually cared about PvP (Spoiler alert; they don’t) then all the changes/hot fixes we have see since BFAs launch would have occurred in the beta. If they actually had rounds of testing for pvp and a large enough population of us was on there testing/giving feedback, this could have been avoided.

If people weren’t so discouraged from literally every past expansions beta being a “blizzard ignores us-fest” then they would play and give feedback on the beta again. But this all hinges on blizzard taking pvp seriously and actually working on it during the beta.

Everyone is theorycrafting what to do to fix our current situation. The sad reality is that where we are right now is where we should have been half way through the beta. Massive changes like this needed to occur months ago.

It’s just so ironic that they continuously invest in arena tournaments, yet invest so little into the actual developement of arena. Just doesn’t make sense.

Either invest in arena fully and wholeheartedly or just give up on it completely. At this rate I actually pray for the demise of this game. Maybe then someone will finally rip-off wow and make a “log in and que” versions of this dumpster fire. Dota 2 was born from a Warcraft 3 mod. We need something similar to happen for arena.

Someone take arena away from blizzard, they do not deserve it.

1 Like

gut passive mana regen to zero, and bring back the mana cds, along with remove dps healing and none healer healing effects like the azerite traits.

1 Like

The games are getting turtled because CDs for both defense and offense are too powerful and druids simply are running away to drink every second of the game.

Literally go watch EU games, every game was the druid trying to drink more than they were actually doing anything like setting up CC or applying pressure with extra damage. It wasextremely boring.

We know they can’t fix the CD problem via hotfxies so let’s not even target that now… That may not even be fixed this expansion but maybe?

So wats left? Mana regen is gutted already but Druids are still an outlier healer because they get drinks. So a potentially crazy thing here is

*drinking/eating now removes all stealth effects in arena
*Drinking mana gain reduced

Let drinking still give mana but far less so that it is FAR riskier to do so. THis will punish druids far harder than the other healers.