85% dampening

lol15 chars

1 Like

Exactly why the game is so broken. Its just bad right now

4 Likes

I think rdruids need a nerf again :slight_smile:

How do you even fix this? What can blizz even do?

Have they ever not needed one? Drinking with stealth=I win. That match today where they tried to sub in the resto shaman was proof of that.

You misspelled disc. Nerf disc again.

It’s not rdruid healing, it’s health pools and required tank trinkets.

6 Likes

Still not the record, wasn’t there an 87% dampener in legion?

Doesnt matter becauuse they have given up IMHO…

Correct me if I’m wrong, but it seems like priests get one spec screwed every xpac, but they only seem to do one round of serious nerfhammers to that spec. Is that about right?

• Un-nerf traits, but tax trait stacking. Wiping pre-existing nerfs made good traits get buffed or break even and bad traits become twice as bad.
  • Buff dmg across the board on everyone who isn’t WW/DK/DH/Destro/Mage.
  • Nerf demon armor, or destro’s mastery defensively, or soul leech / greater fade’s CD / hybrid offheals / revert grounding totem to old version.
  • Give every healer double dispel baseline to deal with maledict/spam CC or adjust maledict to be non-dispelable, but have a 30second debuff preventing maledicts from being chained on the same target.
  • If no massive damage/healing throughput changes then at least start 3s in dampening like 2s at this point. That way people won’t have to wait 5 minutes for the game to start.
  • Nerf Bonded souls healing in PvP combat.
    *Buffing the weak is better than nerfing the strong, but they need to do a combination of both to speed up pacing. Just nerfing OP’s won’t fix how useless things like sub rogue, disc priest, hunters, ferals, affliction, etc are.

Destro, DH, Eles, Rdruid and WW are the biggest problems with this meta.
*Honorable mention DK’s and Arcane, but Arcane’s situation of damp happens because of druids.

• Destro just forces games to be awkward and unfun since properly stopping everything and running from every infernals/demon soul lets enemy healers drink easier + destro good at stopping your healer from drinking. Lot of lose-lose scenarios, especially when destro is pretty much immortal. Was already tanky before demon armor since soul leech and mastery so good.
  • DH Mana burn and sustain dps being good at just forcing mana with raw PvE is an issue. Even though they’ve already nerfed mana burn once it really just should get the neuro treatement if they don’t know what they are doing and don’t want to fully remove it for some reason.
  • Ele offhealing really enables living in damp while oom. Grounding being a set time limit if not manually killed also makes it way too powerful when just camping pillars or using addons to ground maldicts easily if not crossed. Which crossing can’t happen when teams just stay spread 40 yards away from each other in a slow paced game. Run cast lasso around a pillar is also an issue in wizard cleaves like ele destro and ele mage druid.
  • Rdruid just has the best throughput and druids are the easiest healer to drink on which made this drink meta actually yet another druid buff. Preventing stealth drinks and possibly lowering stealth + overall catform move speed for non-ferals to make feral affinity actually have to commit instead of just high mobility giving them free value escapes.
    *Clones should be affordable with nerfs to other stuff. Until drink meta ends and people actually do damage druids will be the only healer in the game. As well as people continuing to not play until dampening starts since classes like DK/Destro can’t even take damage until 40% dampening.
  • WW isn’t nearly as gamebreaking as destro/dh/rdruid, but is still pretty overtuned. Due to their consistent pressure that they’ve never had in other expansions where they functioned around mobile CD based 1shot macro hit and run playstyles. Right now the availability/damage of fist gives them a lot of sustain pressure while they also do a lot of off healing with reverse harm.
23 Likes

Bring damage up, add in more CC, undo the mana nerf a bit. A handful of specs also need their raw tankiness brought down or need to be weaker to compensate.

1 Like

What if they just made it so you can’t drink in stealth?

Would that fix it? I don’t understand why you’re able to eat/drink in stealth anyway since merely taking a healthstone breaks stealth.

1 Like

Eh, it’s flip flopped a lot between disc and shadow. Holy has… sadly never been relevant. =/

Disc needed a nerf. Issue is, the design of the spec makes it really difficult to being under power to over powered. It would honestly need constant tuning if it’s going to rely on damage for healing. If it gets to much healing from damage, it’s broke. Not enough, and you fall behind quickly and oom.

They need to remove the healing aspect from the damage OR make the healing gained from atonement specific to only a couple spells.

If they reduce the amount of healing absorbed I would agree, debuff thing yes 100% for.

Ew no, it’s hard enough as it is to heal against double melee cleaves because of the intense amount of damage they output. Example of TSG, arms warrior big ms + necrotic strike spam with army and abom = dead in 5-10 sec against anyone who doesn’t have a mage or paladin on their team.

1 Like

Ele off healing is a big part of the utility kit so if you want that nerfed I’ll need a big dps bump so I can win outside of dampening too, thanks.

2 Likes

I think that blizzard should slowly step away from the shaman at this point given this xpac’s record…

1 Like

SET THE SHAMAN DOWN AnD BACK AWAY FROM THE GROUNDING TOTEM

6 Likes

Everyone wants to nerf the ele but no one asked how the ele’s doing

4 Likes

Everyone asks WHY IS ELE but not HOW IS ELE

:disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes