8.3 worst patch since release

Correct. As the OP has suggested that this wiff is the worst possible, despite only playing the patch for 4 days.

1 Like

Looks like blizzard is removing posts negative about their patch. I posted one yesterday and it was flagged/removed by blizz

5 Likes

Billion dollar company too btw.

Oh and dont forget to buy that rat mount

3 Likes

What does that exactly have to do with the patch and things in game not working?

I like the quest portion of the new system, I despise the fly around aimlessly for 60+ minutes trying to get a rare.

Myself and another guildies went out of his way to join me in Vale and after about 10 minutes I had to apologize and tell him I just couldn’t waste my time doing this.

2 Likes

damage control

1 Like

Not just the rares it’s also the bonus objectives, they only show on the mini-map. There has to be some addons to put this info on the big map or in a hud or something. If anyone knows any great addons for this patch please chime in.

You’re sitting on your rear playing a video game. how ironic.

Also, how do you draw laziness from this? You’re one of the very few enjoying this flight simulator. Not wanting to fly in circles for half of your day doing nothing with substance to it does not make you lazy.

2 Likes

I am not sure I would use that analogy but I guess it works in this instance haha.

Why is this your go to line? People present valid criticisms and you just brush them off with this idea that they are just burned out.

I personally can’t stand your passive aggressive comments. I have no idea why you are still a MVP lol. WTB an ignore function Blizzard!!!

8 Likes

I have to agree. At least the selfie camera worked.

Actually, in lore, there were definitely more than one. Chen was just the most prominent.
https://wow.gamepedia.com/Pandaren_Brewmaster_(Warcraft_III)

Because its the answer.
These are not valid criticisms of an entire patch.
They may be valid criticisms of a patch’s launch, but who cares, when the first thing on the list has already been fixed, and so many fixes have come already?

Take a deep breath and realize, its day 5 of a patch that is going to be out for hundreds of days likely.
You are not a shareholder in the game.
You do not benefit financially from its state or vice versa.
Just take it as it comes.

If a game you are choosing to play is frustrating you, then take a break until it doesn’t frustrate you.

In THIS case, I imagine that would be a very short break.

Most importantly, if you play this game long term you NEED to learn to roll with the punches.
This, for whatever reason, is not abnormal for this game, and no amount of arm flailing is going to change that.

If you want to continue playing and enjoying this game for years to come, then you need to learn these lessons now and cope with it.

I’ve seen too many people jump off the handle like this over something that a week from now you won’t even remember you were upset about.

Its not good for anyone.
That’s why the answer is always: clear your head and think about something else for a while.

Calling other trolls while (poorly) attempting to scour the armory instead of responding to post is quite ironic.

Also I guess since you’re not really good at armory trolling, you failed to notice I actually raid Mythic at the Cutting Edge level.

I’m not attacking you lol. If anyone is attacking people it’s you. You SPAM the same regurgitated comments in every negative thread.

You harass and poke at people that bring criticism and feedback.

Saying someones feedback is just hyperbole is just rude and a weak argument that adds nothing to the conversation.

Your comments clearly show that you just want to fight with other posters.

I do not attack people, I attack arguments made in posts. Which is what a Discussion forum is all about.

Last reply on this topic, stop derailing the thread and making it about your personal vendetta against me.

comparing this to wod doesn’t work. one was an entire expansion with tons of new things, the other was a small patch with only a few new features that had been heavily tested.

Also the “downtime” then was caused by a DDOS attack, not blizzards ineptitude.
it had its problems but this patch has just been an epic fail.

people are already bored, those who actually got to play that is.

i know some ppl that got 8 vessels on their first character within 2 days and yet i only got 5 and i thought i was min maxing so there was obviously exploits that allowed people to get ahead even if the cloak is capped the fact they can get more mementos and increase their research is just too much of an advantage.

I mean, it’s not the first or last patch that will have mid week server restarts. WoD was just a glaring example of one, as it was particularly nasty.

I heard that for 8.2.5 8.2 8.1 7.3 7.2.5 7.2 7.1, do I need to go on?