8.3 worst patch since release

This is terrible and every employee at Blizzard should be ashamed with the product that was put out.

“kill 4 rares” - fly around for 30 minutes and see one. The one that you see is evade bugged and impossible to kill.

Die in a vision? you’re done.

Friends of mine have ended up with excess vessels, others have been shorted, while I’ve gotten the proper amount.

Logging in, falling through the world, getting DCed, and then having to log back in.

This patch is a HUGE letdown and the mentioned problems just skim the surface.

92 Likes

Nice hyperbole, but I was there for WoD opening when the game was literally unplayable for vast swats of the first 3 days.

Hotfixed yesterday.

That’s why you get 3 lives.

Everyone gets the same amount depending on what effort they put into farming Coalescing visions.

25 Likes

Bugs and technical issues are a way bigger deal than quest spawns/visions/server connection problems. As far as I’m aware the game is currently unplayable on mac at the moment due to crashing. There are a ton of bugs, an absolute ton.

7 Likes

The rares do not take 30 minutes. More like 10 max. Visions are visions, there were bugs but o well it happens every patch. Do not blame the employees at Blizzard either. You have to remember how badly certain parts of the staff were cut.

2 Likes

You’re not actually playing then.

4 Likes

Hello kind sir, have you experienced beta for azeroth when the expansion released? This is child’s play in terms of bugs compared to back then.

4 Likes

It takes 15mins to kill EVERY rare in an area (VoEB or Uldum) and that’s waiting for respawns. Get flying and look around

Some people are very lazy…one must remember that.

1 Like

Hold on,

don’t blame the employees of a company that produced the crap product that they’re calling patch 8.3?

You do realize they’re the ones who made the product right?

If i go to McDonalds in two different places. and order the same thing at both and one product sucks and another is perfect who’s to blame? The employees.

Same concept applies to video games. You’re allowed to have an opinion and so am I. This patch sucks.

33 Likes

I recall there being a lot of systems bugs but I can’t remember something as bad as the current mac crash bug. I’m unable to play with a friend because of this atm.

1 Like

Nazjatar WORST PATCH EVER
Nzoth WORST PATCH EVER
Dazar’alor WORST PATCH EVER
Argus WORST PATCH EV…

y’all get the point

8 Likes

They say they hotfixed the rares but I flew around for 2 hrs this morning (at 5 am when no one was really on to steal them) in pandaland and still only found 3.

They had to emergency reboot the server yesterday and it happened right when I was doing the horrific vision… got no loot, vessel gone, put in a ticket and they said big shrug, not going to give me either one back. :confused: And I had gotten rank 2 of my essence.

I was excited for this patch and now I’m just kinda depressed lol.

4 Likes

Every conversation with a Blizzard White Knight:

Player: “Ted Bundy was a murderer and a horrible person.”

White Knight: “WHAT ABOUT JEFFERY DAHMER?? HUH? He was a murderer AND A CANNIBAL!! LEAVE TED BUNDY ALONE!!!”

32 Likes

Exactly. These are huge issues.

But you’ll get the trolls coming in droves to say games fine.

8 Likes

My main issue currently is dailies should not take all day. Currently a number of them are overly tedious and not fun.

Why make elements of a game boring and frustrating?

I agree the person who came up with spawn rate and ‘one person can click element even in a group’ was making poor decisions that day.

9 Likes

I actually thought all those patches were fine. Yes there were some issues but nothing that impeded my ability to keep up with my friends to play the game.

The Argus QQ was definately out of this world.

3 Likes

Thread has NOTHING to do with Argus.

But since we insist on derailing lets make it relevant.

90% of the complaints about Argus were about QoL issues. Not the ability to keep relevant.

Argus was fine, the raid was fun, i didn’t like everything that happened but it was not anti progress like this patch is.

4 Likes

Not even close but nice try.

2 Likes

Ya the rare thing is no longer a talking point. They respawn damn near the second they die now. Was frustrating it took even three days to fix that, but it’s over.

I don’t know what video game you guys have been playing but you obviously haven’t been around much this expansion. You think these problems are bad, you really didn’t see what nazjatar and mechagon were like the first few days.

I really need to just take screenshots of the forums opening week of any patch.
Just because 8 months ago feels like too long to remember doesn’t mean the pittance of bugs you had to deal with makes this the worst patch ever.

The sheer suggestion of that proves you don’t play this game often. This patch is going to be out for like a year.

You are gonna wanna wait until AT LEAST season 4 start to be making any claims like this.

But I can easily think of half dozen releases that were way worse, just because they delivered no content.

5 Likes