8.3 worst patch since release

Well that’s you. Meanwhile, in game, pretty much every dungeon had someone doing the tavern quest, Ashran was filled with people doing Gladiator’s Sanctum kill achievements, people got their Stable mounts, the spot to farm the Trading post rep was always filled with folks murdering orcs, etc… etc…

Every employee? So even those that don’t even work on the game? Even the ones that work in the billing dept or maybe legal dept should be held responsible for this?

Yes, I even referenced them in my post. Read it again.

Actually not.

One of those guys said you could kill every rare in 15 minutes. Pissed myself laughing at that.

The other just came in without stating a differing opinion he tried to point out why mine was wrong.

Great thing about opinions is we can all have one and I can still counter yours by saying i don’t like it. That doesn’t make either opinion less valid.

This patch sucks.

There are only like 4 possible items you can obtain this week.
Next week there will be an infinite source of them.

Again, you need to wait before you complain about these things.
We have yet to see the whole picture.

As a reminder, 8.1 was also dubbed the worst patch ever at the time by many many people. It brought very little content, and basically only was fixing core issues the game had at launch.
In terms of world content, the only thing that was new was the Assaults.
So you probably were able to complete “all the quests” in a reasonable time.
Ya know, 20 minutes once every 20 hours.

Then why use name calling ? I didn’t use name calling on you, yet you started your first reply to me with insults.

This patch does suck. Notice how people are spending more time debating which patch sucks more than what patch 8.3 has to offer that is solid? Exactly.

6 Likes

They aren’t wrong. Both the “kill 4 rares” quests so far I’ve completed in 15-20 mins.

Except you didn’t you called names and said “you must not be playing”.

Depends on the time of day. 3am…no problem. Did it then on my lock. 10am…you’re screwed. I spent 45 minutes running around and only had 1 on an alt.

1 Like

It is possible to do that quest in 30 mins if you get into a group. It can be rough doing it solo because other people in the zone are trying to kill them as well and when others do not call out when Rares pop, then they could be killed and you could be flying around still looking for them.

1 Like

I’m not thrilled with recycling old zones and mobs instead of creating new content. Just adding world quests to old zones is lazy.

4 Likes

You’ll see different results today, if there is a quest for that.
They made them respawn within minutes of their death.
Its perfectly realistic to get an addon to show you every spawn and kill every rare possible in a line each day now.
Some respawned so fast I had to run from them so I could mount last night.

I’m personally tired of this counter argument.

I don’t give a flying F@&K about how people felt about the current state of WoW in the past.

That’s why people ALWAYS get upset! It’s about right NOW!

“Nobody cares that you walked uphill in the snow both ways to school grandpa. Nobody cares! You’re 82 and you aren’t currently a student! I am late for school toDAY and the BUS isn’t HERE!”

2 Likes

Stated twice in the thread so far so obviously you’re not paying attention. This was based on my gameplay last night at 11pm EST. If it’s been fixed since then great. that’s one less complaint. I still have my others.

I mean I suppose you could call it name calling, but really the word was only used to point out a behavior which is apologizing for something that deserves no apology. People are sensitive.

You are right.

Don’t let anyone state that your opinion is wrong. And opinion can not be wrong if it is based on how you feel regarding the state of the game.

1 Like

I didn’t see anyone apologizing for anything. I saw people stating facts.

Do you ever give up? You need to find something better to do than to just sit on these forums and poke at people that are giving their feedback about the game.

Why do you care so much? It is just a video game.

1 Like

Only statement that I would say is factual which i have yet to prove because i can’t play until this evening. The other two points are not factual.

I have as much right to post on forums than you do. Personally attacking me is against the forum CoC.

I care as much about this game as some people care about trashing it. We are all allowed here.

This whole expac has been a total bomb, so essentially what your asking is that someone take a wiff of two turds and asking which smells worse.

4 Likes