8.1.5 Known Issues & Information

Awesome.
I can’t start it then because my story is showing up as 6/7 for Vol’Dun (just missing Dangers in the Desert) but the only quests showing up are for the hideout with the outcasts. Do I need to do that quest chain? WoWhead didn’t say if it was needed or not…
EDIT: People on WoWhead keep saying it’s Nazmir and Zuldazar and others are saying all 3, i’m confused and conflicted xD
Edit 2: The Scorched Sands Outpost questline I meant

Arathi Basin Veteran (complete 100 victories in Arathi Basin) has been reset with patch 8.1.5, and I assume this is a bug. My statistics tab shows 85 victories in AB, but when I recently checked this achievement progress it was 0/100.

I should note that it doesn’t seem to have reset the achievement if you’ve already completed it.

ElvUI 11.06 and reverting to using DirectX11 - Legacy seems to have resolved it - at least the crashing.

I also have an older machine and fine performance to be much better with DX11-legacy especially when running dual monitors/dual box.

I recall in 8.1 the auto spec change thing was added for dungeons. While I have noticed that it works as intended for lower level content (thank you!), I have noticed that it’s not working for current content dungeons. I’m leveling a couple alts and have seen the auto swap work just fine, but if my max level characters gets pulled as DPS for a dungeon instead of heals, their spec isn’t automatically changing.

Haven’t noticed it in any other dungeons outside of the BFA ones. So far it appears to be working fine in the rest (granted I’m only up to LK dungeon levels currently).

My new 60 cannot use the dark portal. You just end up on the other side of it. Cannot complete To Outland as described. Had to port to Shattrath then fly back. Plenty of others have the same issue.

Transfer Aborted: Instance not found, so far has ahppened on 5 different instances. Tol’Dagor and the last 3rd of BoD being the constants

Same with the Monel-hardened shield I crafted and equipped for both my shaman and my warrior right after BFA released. Now receiving the error: “You can never use that item.”

10 Quartermaster Coins were supposed to be patched to award a Warlord’s Trophy, per notes. They are still awarding a useless Battleborn Sigil.

1 Like