76 Residuum for a 14 key. 675 for a 385 piece

Considering my world quests only drop 325 azurite pieces and in order for me to get 355 azurite pieces its either a emissary or raiding no this is no good.

2 Likes

I’m looking to push 16s and 17’s and my azerite gear is so horrible its not worth mentioning and they just added a system where you can only target 385 pieces. 370 would be an upgrade over my current 385’s and I cant target those at all and I sure as sh aint gonna “roll the dice” on random BS

2 Likes

that is still 3 months for 3 pieces of gear =timegating= stay subbed longer this is obvious time gating in an attempt to keep people subbed and honestly its disgusting. its disgusting

6 Likes

that feeling when Bit Heros, a freaking phone game, has better loot mechanics then wow.

9 Likes

Warfromts drop 340+, we now have 2 of those. LFR, Normal, Heroic and Mythic Uldir gives a possibility of significantly more. You also get stuff from emissaries.

340’s GIVE ONE< ONE ONE ONE ONE ONE HOW DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THIS?!?!

6 Likes

base 340 and they can war/titanforge into higher, so now we are basing this all around the horrible war and titan forge mechanic are we?

2 Likes

NO just NO azerite armor cannot warforge titan forge

4 Likes

so then again, we have no real way to grind this out.

From my understanding you need 355 plus pieces. I could very well be wrong but if I am right their goes the warfront suggestion

azerite armor doesnt titanforge…

world bosses, pvp chest, conquest points can give them too, you can craft the eng helms. There is literally a ton of ways to get this currency if you put some dang effort into it, but these people don’t want to.

1 Like

Sorry i thought you mean like scrapping any epic gives the dust if its only az gear that gives it its a turbo gakked system.

If you are actually suggesting to craft the helm from eng to then just scrap, please dont. Its like 50 cores to make one.

4 Likes

Right ok sure, tell me how many frost DK’s pvp???
I can tell you there are more blood dk’s and I HATE unholy so your telling me to go que as blood?!?!?!

again effort, all you have to do is win some games at any rating. You don’t need to be amazing to do that.

A guildy was saying 355 azerite pieces give 3 Residuum. If that’s the case, you need 245 of them for a specific piece.

I really wish the new forms gave me a way to point and laugh so the best i got is this

:rofl::point_right:

5 Likes

So I’ll end up with 355 that i MIGHT get azerite from and it will award 3 TR? Go pvp in blood for 5 hours to get a 1 in 100 chance to get 3 TR sounds like an amazing way to spend my time

3 Likes

15 cores actually