70.000g to get an achievement?

I don’t care about achievements. I play to raid/m+ with my friends and play dress-up with my toons.

1 Like

I care about achievements and that they are worth doing and reasonable.
I don’t find this one worth it and i’m protesting against it and similar ones to Blizzard.

Do you have an issue with my thread?

Kind of just seems like whinging into the aether. There’s thousands of achievements, nobody is going to water torture you if you don’t get this one.

Kind of like this thread in this sea of threads?

Like the number of threads on this forum, you won’t be tortured if you don’t waste your time on it.

There’s lots of different achievements for lots of different play styles and goals. And playing to the point where 70k is pocket change is just one of them.

If that’s not the way you play, don’t get it. Like someone who doesn’t PvP, or mythic raid, or fish.

1 Like

If you don’t like my thread, why are you here?

if you don’t want opinions, what was the point of the thread?

2 Likes

For Blizzard to notice the protest against it.

What does Dabognomis say actually? If i don’t like the achievement, don’t get it.
Right?
So if he doesn’t like the thread, why is he in here?

Being a hypocrite, that’s what. I’m just pointing that out to him.

Because I disagree with your perspective.

Not one to support Blizzard, and this achievement is definitely not something to right home about… But that there’s one achievement amongst the thousands added this expansion that you don’t want to do doesn’t seem like an issue.

1 Like

You’re telling me not to complain about something i don’t like.

Yet you are here complaining that you don’t like me complaining about it.

Why can’t i voice my complaint?
Because you don’t like it? Don’t be a hypocrite.

I’m not saying you can’t complain,

I just saying the entire game is not designed specifically for you.

I don’t like to PvP. I could complain about all these horrible PvP achievements but I don’t because there are people that do like to PvP.

Players make threads to complain about what they don’t like.
This is 1 thread complaining about gold paying achievements.

You can go make a thread about deleting PVP, i don’t care, go ahead and do it, i won’t tell you not to.

I’ll make what threads i like about things i don’t like as always.

You don’t even have the achievement. so you don’t even believe it’s a good one.

You can stay mad that the thread exists and thanks for the free bump.

I don’t think posts can be hidden by me reporting you alone. lol
So other people are doing the reporting. You know what they say… when multiple people tell you you’re drunk, you should go to bed.

Thanks for another bump though!
The thread is very relevant, since it shows that people will support even predatory achievements like this one. It’s basically a green light for Blizz to go ahead and introduce even more gold to AP achievs in the future.

I know you mean Achievement Points when you use AP, but I keep reading Artifact/Azerite Power without fail.

3 Likes

And at any given time Blizzard can take those points away and put it into the Feat of Strength category…which is the most bullcrap thing of all. You get nothing for those and I absolutely hate them.
…and yes I’m still salty they removed my Wrath Uld 25 achievements and just gave me the stupid FoS for it.

Anywho, I don’t chase achievements anymore because of that. Keep your gold, imo.

Not even a lousy t-shirt?

I just feel sad that this achievement exist.

It seems like an indirect push to purchase of a WoW Token just for the achievement.

Why complain about a gold sink and also complain about your lack of gold? Gold sinks increase your golds value