70.000g to get an achievement?

Is this part of a meta achievement?

NO its not…

Still a lot and I’m gold capped lol

Brilliant suggestion.

Pretty sure had I not left a year into Cataclysm for SW:ToR and not come back until a month before Shadowlands I might have at least one character close to gold cap. Especially when I heard that some people where printing gold in either WoD or Legions. I probally have more now if I would stop buying stupid things like maxing out all my heirloom gear and pets.

You’re right maxing out heirlooms is stoopid. :dracthyr_crylaugh:

Its down to 50k now.

Finished! <3

1 Like

Amazing… could have bought mounts/pets with that gold though.

Still don’t believe this achievement is worth the 50k gold it is now for 10 AP and 50 charms or whatever.

You and me both Rayzens…one of my alts is 2 charms short of being able to buy the new Ray mount…I’ll just wait till tomorrow and get 6 or more from Dungeon…

My main and 1 alt did the questline that gives a ton of love charms stuff and killed the boss daily for the mount, they’ll buy the 270 stuff, there is 1 mount and something else at that price.
The rest of my alts bought the roses which were 20 each and 1 of them bought the 40 and 100 stuff since it did the quest line.
I’ll be able to buy everything else tomorrow and the event is still a long ways off until it ends, i’ll have a ton of love charms left over.

What mounts / pets?

I already bought all the ones I wanted.

My gold I do what I please with it.

1 Like

So besides the ones you wanted, you value 10 AP more.
Doubtful, you’ve just bought it out of spite/to be a contrarian.

I’m glad that the gold is wasted though, so it works for me. lol

To be fair, I wanted to see what happens if you get the achievement.

The crest achievements send you a mail with x amount of stuff so was curious if you completed the achievement, if you got extra mail. Haven’t hit up the mail so we’ll see.

From what ppl said, it’s 10 love tokens per 10k gold… so you should get 50 love tokens out of that.

We’ll see and if so /shrug

I am close to getting some pets etc on fuzz then I can go on my evoker and try for that mount.

If I’m missing some tokens I’ll drop 10k. Although the bracelet farm least I don’t have to do that this year…

Side note, just the regular 10

All the new stuff acquired from vendors as well. Just need the manuscript to drop from the daily dungeon boxes and I’ll be done with the event again.

1 Like

Sorry your 'tism itches if you don’t get all the fake good boy points from your video game.

Just don’t spend the gold. That simple.

1 Like

Where is your achievement? Since you like it so much, get it.

Instance limit on holiday dungeons really sucks though. The queues take a minute, the bosses die in less than 20 seconds.