70.000g to get an achievement?

It is to get you to buy WoW tokens. You get an achievement if you spend real life money on it… And you people still want to say that this game is not pay to win. Whoever buys the most WoW tokens does the best. Or if you sell carries for gold, the people you sell those carries to bought WoW tokens to buy the carry from you.

What does the achievement win you?

So far, nothing. Maybe something will come of it later.

What a ridiculous, dumb argument.

Couldn’t imagine buying a token for such a small amount of gold specifically for the purpose of getting 10 points. And I have the achievement.

But also, who cares?

You go out of your way to try and pick a fight with me on any of my posting toons everytime you can, you do that to a lot of people here. So you coming out me out of the blue is nothing new here. You are just the same old Teufulgott that you have always been. Always trying as hard as you can to get a rise out of people by turning anything you can find when someone makes a comment to you into an argument. You have even done it in mog offs before. You are who you are. You’ve been doing this for years now. You coming in and doing it yet again doesn’t surprise me in the slightest. Truth is… knowing how you truly are. If I had said the exact opposite, you would have found a way to come at that comment too. You’re a one trick pony. Never changing. Still the same old angry miserable guy who likes to try and rile me up on this toon or my paladin. No matter who I post on, you go out of your way to make a problem out of it.
Same old devil god, never changes the tired, washed up, angry act.

I don’t even know who you are? Should I?