70.000g to get an achievement?

I can afford it but not, only gives 70 tokens so not worth it to me, plus u can do it over the years dont have to pay it it all this year

Ok I did it again and I’ll put my reminder on here to myself.

The way this is presented to the community and the associated “love theme”, I think an appropriate title you could earn from this should be “Power Bottom”.

ROFL

Oh snickerdoodles… that’s hilarious

1 Like

you are ridiculous, and projecting, there’s over 100 mounts in this game that cost less than 70k gold.

Bringing up the most expensive mount in the game as an example is:

Also, you want to know why I have said “longboi” and you don’t? Probably because I don’t spend 70k gold on stupid things like an achievement.

1 Like

My point that you didn’t grasp is that there are plenty of mounts that cost more than 70k. I used the most egregious example to highlight the point the best, it is a fact that the most expensive mount costs over 40x that of this achievement.

Ironically enough, the real world cost of this is highlighted in several comments, 2+ years of total game, comment then edited to say 4 years.

And the point there?

People spend exorbitant amounts of gold on pixels that matter to them. If you want to math out the 70k to $5 to act like its paying real life money for an achievement, keep that exact same energy with your 5,000,000g mount.

Kinda like how everything in this game is a choice… and yet some people feel compelled to complain about things that don’t matter

Except, I do… all the time, I’m not the one with an inconsistency issue.

A portable AH is worth it, because it pays itself in the long-run, it saves you time, and adds bag space. 100k-200k mounts can be worth it if you will use them, as they are equivalent to buying a mount off the store. An achievement isn’t worth it under any circumstances, especially considering there are so many cheaper mounts or pets in the game that actually give you “pixels.”

But, if paying 70k for an achievement is something you want to do with your gold… then enjoy poverty… that’s a “you” problem. I already know how to make gold, and how to spend it.

Even eggplant parm?

I’ve seen some takes on the forums that qualify as lukewarm at best, but telling someone who donated 170k in the same thread to enjoy poverty and imply they don’t know how to make gold has got to be the #1.

I sincerely hope you figure out an attitude adjustment, telling people on a forum to enjoy poverty is one incredible statement.

quite a thread to say the least

1 Like

I will, thank you.

looks at my several million gold sitting in my bank because I never spend it on anything

PS. It’s all fake money that means absolutely nothing in the end.

It’s the only kind I have ever tried.

It has been god awful every single time. This includes trying it at fancier restaurants.

The stuff is nasty.

Wouldn’t it be weird if this was a Blizz unintended ‘gold hacking’ group that are siphoning off gold to sale back… I’m just being funny… but I do agree with you. I sadly just paid 50k to get an appearance on my drake… so sad.

Done and done. Time to do it tomorrow :smiley:

This literally has nothing to do with capitalism.

Why do people act like 70k is a lot?

That 70k should have been for the rocket, that you pay in 10k installments.

It is lame.

YEs you can make tons of gold with professiokd or just like me with dragonriding. But I am no longer unemployed where I can just do dragonriding quests on my 50+ alts all day evey day.

70k to the average player thag uses gold for the wow token is a lot of money. A lot. No one would drop 70k for a meaningless achiev when there are other things they could use that gold for like actual mounts pets or even blizzardstore services.

It is just lazy. 70k achiev 2M gold mount.

Ih and btw they have been nerfing gols farming for years now so the only people getting rich are profession toons and peoole that can literslly olay all day. Raid farming for raw gold has been killed since wod

Y’all might want to look at the achievement. It’s been reduced from 70k to 50k needed. Was wondering why it said 20% every time I donated if I needed 70k originally.