70.000g to get an achievement?

Yeah, it’s easy. All you have to do is instead of playing the content that you want to play, just level 30 separate toons to max, do the Dragonriding WQs with them all and then raw gold farm the Motherlode 10 times per day. Ah dang, play time is over because now I have to take care of my family and then head to bed so I can go to work tomorrow, and I still haven’t gotten to raid or run keys.

1 Like

Yeah that was already addressed, thanks for your submission here’s your (1) attention

1 Like

Just do it over time 10k this year a little bit more next year etc etc doesnt havent to be all in 1 year

1 Like

Wait the Royal Air force had the touring rocket. Damn the United Kingdom for not giving the United States it’s technology after all the help the US gave them.

Sorry couldn’t help myself. And yes, my initials are RAF as well.

I don’t consider myself an average casual and I don’t pull in nearly that much. If I force myself to farm which I hate I mostly break even, to my expenses, as I try to help people out by not charging a digital arm or leg for crafting things for people.

1 Like

Rofl I don’t even pull in half that. I’m spending more then I make on consumables. I’m constantly broke xD

I need to do more tank bonus group bag rewards…

I think this is a joke from Blizz in reference to I dont know anyone with less than 10,000,000 gold.

My original main on a PvP server played from 2004-2011 has a total of 150k gold. When I came back and started over on a different server, a month before Shadowlands launched, I am sitting at around 6 million gold spread across 21 characters on that server. I am very frugal about what I spend my gold on and prefer to earn my rewards than buy them.

If people took gold making advice from this thread. They’d probably stay poor forever.

1 Like

Feels on brand for the holiday, which is primarily a cash grab.

1 Like

Ok I did it again (gonna book mark this comment)

2 Likes

That sounded like:
https://i.imgflip.com/8ew46w.jpg

1 Like

ya shouldnt give any tokens i agree

LOL I LOVE THAT I’M TAKING IT

1 Like

Not the first time we’ve had this, won’t be the last. I’m just surprised the goldsink is only 70k this time around considering how hyperinflated gold has been for the past 5 expansions now.

1 Like
  • It wasn’t meant for every single WoW player
  • 70,000g is not a lot in today’s economy
  • The phrase “terminal end-stage capitalism” really reveals your true colors. Embarrassing.

hilarious :joy:

I am highly surprised the devs have not added a new achievement for gold sinks. Similar to the big one we have to acquiring 200,000 gold.

I am just saying after 18+ years there is no Gold Sink achievement. Maybe they could add a title: the Spend-Thrift; or the Extravagant; or the Irresponsible.

They could be worn with pride. lol

I legit have maybe 1 k gold right now across all my toons lol

Gold sink is gold sink.

1 Like

And for the people that do have an insane amount of gold…70k is nothing. It’s a drop in the bucket. This is just a completely inefficient and pointless gold sink.