70.000g to get an achievement?

Don’t post daily, just the final one is enough.

if I don’t post daily I will forget D:

Given the number of “Galvus Ironhammer yells: You hear that everyone? So-and-so just donated TEN THOUSAND gold to the Artisan’s Consortium! Give this hero a round of applause!” yells going out as I return from an AFK, I don’t think a lot of people have a problem with it.

That’s wild af. So far i haven’t seen it on EU like that, but lots of the 1 silver donations.

Remember kids; gold sinks are pointless and predatory in a game that lets you legally buy gold.

1 Like

Lot of folks donating near the horde side. It’s spamming with the 10k chat messages.

https://i.imgur.com/3jf3314.png

I blurred out the names for well… privacy reasons.

Wow… guess the US is rich.
In the EU i only have seen the: “Every coin counts one”… that’s the 1 silver, bought it with my alt to see if he says the amount. lol
And it’s 9PM server time now, prime game time.

It’s a gold sink, it’s pretty obvious to me. How is this setting people off.

Just don’t buy it. Problem solved that easily.

1 Like

After making a 10k donation, I was mailed a thank you gift box (it contained 10 love tokens)

1 Like

Oh! Yeah I didn’t see that! :open_mouth:

Spending money is ‘content’ to Blizzard now. Miss the old event already. Even the boss dies in seconds because no updates. Now you have to spend 70k for extra love tokens that you can’t farm anymore.

Who cares? I don’t plan on doing this, achievement points don’t matter for anything.

Well paying 10k for 10 love tokens is… something.
They are kind of useless though, did the questline on an alt and got 130 love tokens from it. lol

And this is why I say people who play this game solo will have a much better time on Skyrim. Until then though… We get threads like these.

You do get a fun little thank you card though. For RP purposes, this is really cute / fun.

https://i.imgur.com/1ifdrds.png

No one ever complained when it was called an Arcade.

2 Likes

Wah wah
/10

I blew so many quarters on pin ball machines ><

1 Like

I still blow so much money on pinball machines. We’ve got an arcade bar nearby that’s a lot of fun with a group.

1 Like

Ah nothing like going to a bowling ally and playing some bowling / pool / pinball machines. That’s where I went to play them. Sadly that place I think shut down ages ago :frowning: