70.000g to get an achievement?

I don’t donate because I don’t trust they are actually giving the money to where they claim.

Worked at a gas station had a donation bucket for some charity. After a few days the boss would just pocket it.

Then you hear about a lot of fraud charity. I don’t really give money anymore.

1 Like

It is nowhere near the cost of a Longboi, or even a tmog mammoth. There are tons of mounts that cost more than 70k. You’re being purposefully obtuse because you want to hear yourself talk. stop.

also maybe idc about a mount as much as i care about 10 achieve points, the whole point is that its personal choice no one is forcing you to go do this

Mission tables flooded the economy with gold, but each expansion since WoD continues to flood the economy with gold.

Some of the subsequent expansions had a variation of mission tables, plus world quests and rep bags that give lots of gold.

Dragonflight has no mission table, but basic bog standard world quests give like 600 gold, dragon riding race quests give about the same.

Clearing your gold world quests every few days on a couple characters starts to add up pretty quick, and that’s even just being ‘casual’ about it. Dedicated players with an alt army can really generate a lot of gold in Dragonflight.

Don’t forget the WQs in the Dreamsurge zone can sometimes benefit from the increased gold buff. I know a lot of people that prep their gold WQs on many alts so they can zip through completion while that buff is active and generate obscene amounts of gold.

1 Like

The same people who advocate for bringing back challenge rewards because “they still have the achievement.” But now they acknowledge nobody cares about achievements…

You phrase this as if it’s not completely optional and an entirely trivial easter egg of sort.

The dalaran port rings?
I am all over the game world all day long. Those kinds of things are VERY useful to my sort of player, lol
That said…250k isnt happening unlessthey make a toy out of it and make it account wide. Otherwise, no flippin way. lol

I’ll be waiting for people that were for this to come post their achievements now.
Don’t be shy, you said you would.

Got 10 love tokens for donating 10k, looks like you get something in addition to the achievement after all. If you get 10 tokens for each 10k donation then that’s 70 extra tokens. Idk what you get for the lesser amounts, I only donated the 10k

That’s something… did they add more stuff to spend tokens on? Think i had everything there and 10-70 isn’t much if i remember right.
But at least it’s something.

There are quite a few new things added this year.

To be fair, I think it might be the most thematically fit holiday achievement; spending an unnecessary amount on tokens of love is what Valentines Day is lol

1 Like

Probably still worth it to just do the easy quests on alts and get love tokens that way and buy everything… and that’s just IF it’s needed, i’m probably just gonna do the daily instance for the Love Rocket and get enough tokens that way.

With the love rocket being 100 tenders I would gladly gift it to you if I could. I hate those low drop chance mounts and refuse to chase them lol

840 tokens to get all the new cosmetics, toys, pet, and mount.
Dragonriding customization has a chance to drop from the daily purple box.

The x-53 touring rocket*

God forbid they put the love rocket up for 100 tenders. The only time they put rare / unobtainable mounts is when I already have them lol…

The Trading Post mount isn’t the LR though. lol
I got that first day.

It’s the one that’s also available to buy for 50k?
Edit: nvm i see it’s just the drop, the Lunar festival has one that you can buy.

Luckily they are spread nicely. Got a lot of alts and each can buy 1 thing easily, with 2 chars needing to do a quest or 2 to reach the 270 tokens rewards.

Haha i figured they were the same because i basically ignore any holiday mount for being super low drop chance.

Art imitates life.

2 Likes

It’s capped at 10k a day so here’s this so far.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/852071196961800215/1204154410679144579/image.png?ex=65d3b32f&is=65c13e2f&hm=e197158b1e4f5b303060cbfd7c1ec3e79e32876b50c9bc62d5f9ae31414e8a40&

Yes… I remembered.

1 Like