70.000g to get an achievement?

Man 70k gold pails in comparison to a 5 million gold mount. Why’s nobodys blood pressure going up over that?

This is an achievement, worth much more than 70k.

oh, that’s an easy one:

okay, how about https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=545/shave-and-a-haircut ?

Pyri would be content with buying Honor levels at the shop as well too. Because who cares?

The US account is free, notice how i’m level 10?

And i don’t pay $ for my EU sub as well (except once a few months back when Blizz put that rule in for 1 time payment), i pay with gold earned in-game.

Missing the point much?
For 5 mil gold you get something useful out of it, you get an auctioneer mount.

You’re putting this on the same level as paying 70k for 10 AP.

??? You literally change your look by doing that.
Do you even understand what you’re arguing for?

Wtf dude, get a grip.

why do you keep saying my name? it’s creepy. knock it off

I just bought it for the +1

They’re the same to me.

Because that’s what one does when referring to someone?
What are you on about?

So you bought it to get a mount. You got something out of it.

You really don’t know what you’re arguing for here? Or just acting ignorant?

i don’t see you doing it with anyone else in this thread. it makes me think you have an unhealthy fixation on me or something.

Huh, I didn’t realize it was impossible to post on a level 10 from an account you paid for. Cleary level 10 means you absolutely don’t pay for the account as opposed to it just being the minimum character level required for you to troll the forums

2 Likes

You have like 5 posts here, get over yourself.

It’s not impossible, but you made an assumption and i responded to it.
Why would i pay a sub when i can post for free? Think about it. lol

several people have more posts here than i do. either call them by name too or just admit you’re fixated on me for your own filthy reasons. be honest instead of being a cheap troll.

Why would you complain about a datamine with out verifying if there is or isn’t a reward structure for donating to the gala of gifts? Idk I’m not trying to understand the mindset of some one who’s so eager to be upset over something they cannot even verify

2 Likes

You didn’t read the thread, i did.

See? Does that alleviate your paranoia? So self-absorbed. lmao

Why wouldn’t I? At any point in time you can make a thread about something you don’t like, using the information available to you.
This thread brought to light that we have players here that actually support direct gold > achievement point type of achievements.
You pay gold, you get achievement points, that’s it.

Do you support those types of achievements too?
This goes beyond this achievement being just gold > achiev point transfer. Since players are clearly supporting this idea. Blizz might just bank on it in the future.
Even if this particular achievement ends up leading to actual rewards.

1 Like

Because you could be complaining about something that isn’t even the situation. Why waste time being upset over something that might not even be reality?

For all anyone knows, there could be a tiered reward structure tied to the donation of gold to the consortium. You could receive those rewards as quest rewards and also an achievement for hitting the max donation amount. And if that is the case when we finally find out, you just look like a fool who was more concerned about complaining and being the victim than some one with a legitimate complaint.

So could you really not handle your emotions for a few more days, or was it just too much for you to not be upset?

1 Like

Who’d spend 1 million gold on achievement points? Does anyone care about achievement points at all?

I care about achievements but I don’t care about the points.

It takes like 2 minutes to create a post, don’t be like i farmed for 70k gold to get 10 achievement points.

It doesn’t matter. If this ends up being an achievement that leads to actual rewards, the thread showed that there are players that support the type of achievement this seemed to be.
Are you also one of those players or not? You avoided this question last time.

Did this thread upset you? You seem to be getting emotional over it. Maybe you should look into some introspection and calm down.

Perhaps players that would pay 70k for 10 points only. Like the ones in this thread that approve of that type of achievement, if you read the thread you can see who was for it.

Now multiple that by all of your posts in this thread and we’re well over an hour lmfao.

1 Like

I’ll take donations. lol

Seriously, though most of my gold gets sucked into the evil transmog vendor.

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

You asked why it was created, i said why it would.

Me replying to players that support those types of achievements is irrelevant, it shows that Blizz can make achievements like this, because they have supporters like that.
Are you one? 3rd time i’m asking and you are dodging.