70.000g to get an achievement?

And you won’t see a complaint from me about the AP from the Long Boi…at least for that 5 Million I dropped day one of BfA I got something in return that I can use for years to come…a 10 point AP doesn’t do a dang thing for me…

Lazy developers are lazy…

1 Like

If you’re grinding WQs on alts you can get it in several hours, but the point is that anything that costs that much is designed to sell WoW tokens, not make the game better.

It’s almost like I said that.

And the achievement literally isn’t live yet, you don’t know there’s no reward attached except 10 points. For all you know the quest that involves donating the 70,000g rewards something.

1 Like

Don’t compare that to something that doesn’t give anything then.

Not the point.
People here are arguing that Blizz making achievements that are 70k gold for 10 AP ONLY is fine.
That is the premise they are arguing FOR.

If the donation leads to rewards then it’s FINE. But players are arguing with the above premise.

Except it is.

You are overreacting to something before you know the actual reward.

2 Likes

It is fine why would I care what Blizzard puts up as an achievement lol

1 Like

end stage dying capitalism is when bideo gaem’s fake currency does stupid things

You also agree with them, that paying 70k gold straight up for 10 AP is fine as an achievement?

You have as much info as i have.
I created the thread asking about this. Blizz can sit in silence and let us with the information that we have, or clarify.

That’s amazing dude! Gratz, you gonna buy it too?

No because I don’t care for achievements in video games

Literally nowhere in your example did Adorability say, “I am all for this!” ROFL Not caring about it is not the same as advocating for it.

Again… we don’t even know what it’s for, how it works, nothing.

You and I don’t often agree, but in this you are absolutely correct. He still won’t go to bed like he said he was and it’s after 3am. lol

Oh look, the usual gaslighting when called out. lol

Once more with feeling… we don’t even know what this entails or is centered around. OP took an achievement out of context.

Good lord… it really is the AOTC mount all over again. :roll_eyes:

WE DON’T KNOW THAT.

Again.

YOU DO NOT KNOW THE REWARD THE QUEST TO DONATE 70,000G GIVES

You are over-reacting to an ASSUMPTION you are making.

If the event goes live and it’s only 70,000g for 10 AP, then say something. Don’t overreact before you know.

1 Like

So I see this thread is going places.

TLRDR in my opinion… wait til Monday.

1 Like

No no, we have to watch the OP move more goalposts to find something to be outraged about until it’s debunked so he can find something else to be outraged about!

Sounds complicated.

I’m waiting til Monday and going to sleepies.
:zzz:

1 Like

I’m muting the dumpster fire and going to chill and watch Apple TV. lol

Adorability is for having the achievement like this.
@Adorability to confirm or deny.

When someone makes a statement about my emotional state, i can make one about theirs, it’s only fair, else don’t bring up something you have no way of knowing about.

Irrelevant.

They are saying that not having any reward to it is fine and dandy.

Yeah, this thread exists.

There is no overreaction, it’s a thread not a bill of rights.

What’s the goalpost? You think it’s fine to pay 70k for 10AP only as well?

1 Like

Compared to the what…5 mil gold auctioneer mount they had for a limited time 70k is a drop in the hat. Idk why they love their gold sinks but it’s not the first achievment that cost a ton of gold as they have done worse before. Pretty sure the auctioneer dino was an achievment if you obtained it before they stopped letting it be bought. Would probably upset people who got it if that mount ever shows up on trading post but… sad to say they might do that one day

5 mil for forever auction mount
70k for nothing?

Yes, they aren’t comparable, one gives something useful.

Sure, it’s totally fine for Blizzard to do that if they want. I don’t care and I’m not outraged because if I want 10 AP I can buy it, if I don’t want to spend 70k I don’t have to.

You’re getting all worked up before you know the full details. Why on earth does it matter if Blizzard makes this an achievement? You can choose to ignore it like any other achievement you don’t like or want to do?