70.000g to get an achievement?

And yet there are a ton of players in this thread arguing FOR this type of achievement… it’s wild.

**EDIT:**It’s almost 3 AM, i’m done with this thread for now.
I’ll bump on Monday evening (EU timewise) for people to post their ego pics of getting the achievement.

I mean no one is making anyone do it. It’s not a compulsory step to any reward. I have over 3 million right now and I intend on ignoring this achievement.

1 Like

There’s literally other stuff tied to this that Fuzz pointed out.

We don’t know exactly how it’ll all work yet.

But hey, let’s be outraged over something the OP doesn’t even care about.

It’s not dumb. You just refuse to acknowledge that for some people achievement points are a reward.

Then don’t buy the achievement.

I don’t care when it appears. Look at when I got the achievement. The bag was worthless. It was a gold sink for 10 points. The character that got the bag doesn’t even exist anymore.

Gold is only worth what it can be spent on. There is nothing for me to spend it on.

Funnily enough, and sorry for bringing up FFXIV, but gil over there is widely considered to be worthless due to lack of gold sinks and ease to generate. Yet I value it more than WoW gold because it can be used on things I value more.

You’re just being spiteful.

You wanted the pic.

This isn’t new for them. They always come here to be dramatic.

We know there’s other stuff tied to this. We don’t know how it works yet.

OP doesn’t even care about the achievement but will apparently belittle others for it and get all drama queen over it.

1 Like

Then they are the fools soon to be departed from 70K worth of their gold then…I won’t be putting 70K in …and I can afford it but its a BS AP to me.

2 Likes

For not caring about gold or an achievement that has other stuff tied to it that we don’t know all of the details yet?

LOL

Ok you win internet

I heard my name… whatever it is I didn’t do it.

Its not tied too a Meta for Love is in the Air…nothing is listed with it that says you might get a big fat mount or battle pet…its a waste of gold for 10 AP in my eyes.

And i came here to ask if it is just this type of gold sink achiev.

And what do i get?
Players arguing FOR the achievement on the premise that it is just that 70k gold for 10AP.
That’s what the arguments are about.

I never said it was. Go scroll back and read all of the stuff Fuzz posted.

If the average player who claims they pay wow with tokens. They can spend the 70k

This rant is meaningless and just meant for attention

1 Like

You came to GD to ask a simple question.
What did you think you’d get? You know this place is pure mayhem.
Happy Saturday!

I’m sorry, I don’t understand.

1 Like

You’re missing the point… Blizz doesn’t want to ban bots because their gold turns into token sales. They just want to find cheap shameless ways to dump that gold into useless stuff like 10 achievement points.

No you didn’t. You came here to be outraged over something you don’t care about, will belittle others for and don’t have all of the information on, but will accuse Blizz of “is this what we can expect moving forward???” with zero details as to how it work and then argue and argue and argue all of this drama, contradicting yourself and being belligerent towards others.

1 Like

I was not expecting players to argue for spending 70k gold on 10 AP…

I care about getting something useful in return for 70k gold.
I don’t care to buy 10 AP with 70k gold.

Why shouldn’t i accuse Blizz, when they put in that achievement?
They didn’t add any rewards to it, they didn’t present if it’s part of something, it’s the information that they put forward and are getting judged based on it.