60 ilvl of titanforging? Seriously?

You don’t seem to care about mine so why should I care about yours? Your opinions aren’t based on the health and betterment of the game! Your opinions are based on what you want. And that isn’t the health and betterment of the game!

You don’t have to see, but it does to him. And if you don’t find it as respectable that is a personal issue. I’m sure he doesn’t play for your respect. I know I don’t and won’t.

1 Like

Hence, I can respect the opinion. It doesn’t make sense to me and I would prefer to understand it. I’m not trying to convince him he’s wrong, especially not when I don’t full grasp how he came to that conclusion.

Not everything has to be combative. That’s not how discussions work.

2 Likes

That seems to be most people on the forums. Even when comparing opinions about how the game should be. Everyone wants it there way and quite frankly they don’t care about anyone else way. In fact, they try to belittle people to make their way seem bad.

1 Like

I’m not being combative, I’m just keeping it 100.

Combative. You don’t need to say this.

1 Like

I agree that this does not feel good. It’s like I have no reason to progress and I am the kind of person that likes to make checklists and complete them. I’ve had fewer checklists so I made a new toon so I could get more with older content I’ve done already. Yay XD

That’s much more reasonable lol.
If instead of the old PvP server system there was a TF server and a traditional gearing server system, then absolutely I would choose the traditional one.

Personally I think it would be a reasonable solution to the matter for a lot of people. At least then we would have agency over it.

There would possibly need to be restrictions with cross realm etc if something like that eventuated. But that is a different bridge that doesn’t need to be considered currently.

Just because you say that is the issue, doesn’t make it true. It’s just convenient for you to use that excuse to dismiss reasonable opinions of its interactions.

Everyone would be playing in TF mode.

Not if they were seperate servers.

1 Like

That is exactly what I am talking about. You know like warmode.

I like Bellular’s idea that WF should be capped at 10 ilvl and that we can earn a currency to upgrade pieces that are not WF up to 10 ilvl. Allows for progression through a tier and doesn’t negate the next level of difficulty.

4 Likes

I’m thinking more like PvP servers.

That is cool too. I don’t mind having different servers for different player options “assuming” it is feasible.

1 Like

I think they wanted to simplify things. They’ve wanted to move away from “noob traps” for years now, and PVP servers may have been one of the last bastions. Server imbalances really didn’t help as well. (Remember the AH change to be cross-faction? Alliance on Illidan remember.)

1 Like

AH is cross faction now, but I can’t mail my cross faction character an item. Although, I can sell an item to my cross faction character. (Sorry, this one still makes me mad and is off topic :slight_smile: )

1 Like

I’m not a “WF/TF needs to go” guy, but I dont see how a moderate limitation on rolling the dice hurts the game – at all. It’s just so silly how such massive RNG potential invalidates multiple tiers of gearing (a 360 -> 425 makes needing that gearslot from norm/heroic unnecessary). The 10 more levels seems like a great suggestion. You can leave WF as +5, TF +10, or give items 2 potential ranks (5 a piece) you can work towards to make it more powerful, giving you more control through work/effort, and keeps you playing.

1 Like

Can i get a link to a player armory where he is mythic level gear without doing anything pass LFR or Warfronts? Hell i even let it have low level Mythic+.

Yeah I was pretty sure I heard there was a cap and items could no longer WF like that.

Whats stopping mythic raiders from getting a TF on a world quest weapon drop?