60 ilvl of titanforging? Seriously?

It’s about what?

• I can’t BIS anymore
  • I care about my logs/parses against other M guilds

Those are the only reasons I can see other than being tilted or salty. And those reasons aren’t even good reasons to remove the system.

1 Like

Is how I would describe the entire thread.

1 Like

You’re right, you’ll never see it again. To which point, why does it even need to exist? There’s no need for an item to jump +30 item levels, yet alone +60.

I want content to have rewards relative to difficulty. Trivial content should NEVER award the best gear in the game. That’s all. It doesn’t need to be +30, but +15, honestly, is a happy medium. It rare enough to get a +15, so there’s a sense of constant progression. This “unlimited Titanforging” is ridiculous – that’s all the OP was claiming.

Bonuses are fine. Mega-Jackpot bonuses are just… “why do you exist?”

4 Likes

Nah there are others. But you are throwing a tantrum on the forums calling others hypocrites for not sharing your viewpoint. I highly doubt you have any interest in any sort of conversation nor would you agree with any reason.

Go ahead, name me one actual real reason behind “remove TF” threads? please… so we can shut down those threads. for good.

Why do they upset you so much? I mean you can choose to ignore them

Why are you changing the subject tho?

Go ahead give me a real reason behind “Remove TF”?

Guess you are playing the wrong game. Too many don’t raid or do M+ Blizzard isn’t going to leave them behind.

1 Like

I would have a discussion with about anyone else in this thread other than you. You are just here to be mad, you dont want to listen to anything

Nah, my dude. The game used to be this way.

If gear didn’t matter before, why would they quit if Titanforging was scaled back? Because gear actually matters to them?

6 Likes

Is it not exciting? I’m legitimately curious if the majority of players feel sadden over receiving a mega boost to their item. It’s not something we see a lot, so if it happened to me I’d probably smile and enjoy it.

1 Like

ok,I admit i was wrong,but nevertheless ,why say it bad ?

No I’m just being honest, that is why nobody likes to hear it.

You know you are too ashamed to give your reasons because they are only effecting your own gameplay not others.

Aka logs, parses… I can’t BIS anymore WAA… etc…

These kind of reasons aren’t actual real reasons to force blizzard to take something out that been in the game Since MOP “thunderforging.”

Gl anyway.

To me its not overly exciting. Since legion gear changes in and out so quickly that I really dont care about those upgrades anymore. I remember the glacial helm i got in cata since that fight was so hard for me, but nothing about TF is overly memorable to me

1 Like

It is never going back. You know they were losing subs then as well right?

You don’t see them here complaining do you? Just the usual trollers.

A complaint that a few drama queens keep complaining about! And did you look at the trinket? Plus 200 versatility is not a upgrade for a hunter.

No, because most have probably already quit the game like most of everyone I know.

The stats on the item has absolutely nothing to do with the issue at hand.

1 Like

Then they aren’t the majority! Thanks for proving my point.

There isn’t a issue. Only the drama!

Exciting, sure. Saddened isn’t the right way to describe it. It’s more shocking due to the rarity. I felt more excitement getting a true BiS piece than I did when I got a +30 Titanforge proc. (To each their own.)

It’s nice to see big Titanforges, but there’s a point where I won’t be more happy because it rolled higher. If I strictly did 370’s content, and I got a 415 piece of loot, I probably wouldn’t be any more happy if I had gotten a 410 or 400.

1 Like

And your point? We don’t have current subscription figures. It’s an empty point – especially when we know WoW peeked when these systems didn’t exist.

It’s fine if Titanforging doesn’t go away – it’s a great system, albeit flawed. It’s over-rewarding at times. I just want it scaled back so it stays relevant, but not over-rewarding. You don’t need to break one system to fix another.

2 Likes