550 conquest max per week, 5000 to be able to purchase a weapon (5000 req removed, woo!)

Except honor gear is capped at 183 until 7th week, only then can you go to 197, which is under that 200 ilvl gear.
But you’ll be matched in pvp against people in raid and m+ gear who can easily get 210+ gear.

Changed title, sorry for confusion.

They just tweeted that they are removing the 5k achieve.

Now we just need to get them to upgrade the weekly cap to 1k.

Excellent. Should be fine now.
I mean we will have weekly cache, I’d still put conquest on 750-900, but I’ll take the achi removing and call it a day.

1 Like

We can dream though…

I think it was similar in Wrath but it was still fun because you were going up against people of all item levels.

What?? So because you cant get a weapon as quickly as you want too (in 3 weeks it sounds like) its just eff this? Quite frankly id rather not have people with childish attitudes like that in PvP anyways.

Yeah it would be, that’s why they just removed the requirement for it to take 2.5 months.
If even blizz agrees on this, it clearly was an oversight. See you in 4 weeks with my 220 ilvl weapon!

1 Like

so you cant read is what your telling me?

“Clearly an oversight.” No, its to prevent people from gearing to quickly for the content. Its JUST the end of week 2 of the new expansion, the caps are there for a reason.

Yeah, because waiting 2.5 months to be able to purchase a weapon is preventing too quick gearing.
Why not limit raid wings to 1 per 3 weeks then?
Limit m+ to +1 increase every week?

Well that’s good to hear. Maybe I’ll actually dip my toes into some casual PvP when it’s still current

Unless sub and MM aren’t nerfed. That just sounds like a bad time

mythic dungeons drops 1 piece of gear

if you’re a casual player you’re never going to see +15s so it makes no difference. Why should you get better gear for only doing bgs?

Mythic dungeons are unlimited, you can do as many as you want. You can do 50 in a week, and it’s not 1 piece, it’s 1 piece if you fail the timer, 2 if you time it.

PvP has 550 conq per week cap.

Youre acting like a child whos mom says no you cant have the Christmas gift before Christmas.

I’m acting like a child because of complaining about 2.5 month timegate on buying pvp weapons, which blizz just removed because they agree it was bad idea? Clever.

You take that smart thinking into arena with your 300 wins and 1550 rating, acting all smart.

the average person will get probably 2-3 dungeons in in a sitting. Thats a decent chance for legit 1 piece of loot, but half the time you wont get anything. Atleast you see your progress.

This is how the gearing used to work back in mop when the game was fun and im excited for it.

Like it said it makes no sense to get better gear for doing easier content.

I havent pvp’d seriously since Mop. Whats your point?

And yet you’re in pvp thread acting smart. You say it yourself, you haven’t a clue about pvp since mop. Oh and those achis are from mop, so even then you couldn’t pass over 1600 rating with 300 wins (at least 600 games).

Yep, 1 piece of loot for doing 2-3 dungeons. While in pvp you get 550 conquest a week, weapons being 1800 for 2h, and basic helmet 875, so you can’t buy anything for first 550 conquest.

In your m+ however, you can do 2-3 dungeons a day, in those 7 days you’ll get your 7 pieces of gear. And that’s for bare minimum of 2-3 dungeons a day. What if you did 6 dungeons a day? 14 pieces of gear, while pvper for 1 piece of gear.

Also if it’s easiest content, how come you’re at 1750 rating, and at m15 in pve? Equivalent in pvp for m15 should be 2100+ rating, which you aren’t even close to, and yet… it’s easier? Guess not.

Regardless of whether I PVP seriously or not doesnt change the fact that I can read the regulations they are imputing and telling you, you are acting like a child and the caps are there for a reason.

Besides the fact that PVP stat is Versatility and obtaining the gear that has that PLUS the secondary stat you need in dungeons (of any difficulty) is A LOT harder than you seem to think.

You can read the regulations that they just removed? The regulations I complained about? Which they just removed? Not too bright are you?