550 conquest max per week, 5000 to be able to purchase a weapon (5000 req removed, woo!)

I also find it funny that a guy posting on a lvl 10 alt is calling out over achievements lmao.

So I make a thread complaining about 5000 conq requirement for weps.
People complain about same in the blizz thread.
PvPers complained on twitter.
Blizzard agreed and removed it.

And yet you, the guy who’s stuck at 1550 rating after 600+ games, thinks it’s wise to have 2.5 month timegate on pvp weapons.

If you were an item in wow, you’d be dense stone.

Imagine being the person that thinks they get to gate keep who gets an opinion on PVP.

1 Like

Imagine sharing your opinion on pvp gearing when you say you haven’t done pvp since early mop. Big brains.
Let people who do actual content that’s discussed, discuss it. No one likes the guy who comes in, that doesn’t even do said content, say how everything is fine. If they removed mythic+ gear rewards and said mythic+ is just for fun, you wouldn’t like people coming in to say it’s fine, you can pvp and raid for gear.

1 Like

No, I said I havent PVPd seriously since MOP.
But I mean, I am not surprised you like to twist words to use them against people when you dont like that they disagree with you.

Sure thing pal.
If you didn’t pvp seriously, you didn’t get pvp gear, since you do pve content and get gear from that, hence pvp gearing doesn’t even affect you.

Seems like a lot of telling me what I did (because you’re frustrated) when you dont even know me.

Well you just spent half an hour or longer defending a system they forgot to remove.

[
Ion Hazzikostas
@WatcherDev

“We’re going to be removing the “total Conquest earned” requirement from weapons on the vendor. It’s a relic of the old system, and not needed in the new version. The change should be in by the time the season starts - we’ll confirm in our official Hotfix Notes once this is live.”

So weapons will just cost the normal 2500 and not require the 5000 conquest achievement?

1 Like

It comes down to this, the game has caps for a reason. A good reason. You cant change them. Stop acting like a child and throwing a temper tantrum over realistic logical mechanics in this game.

Have a nice day :smiley:

FYI the conquest 5000 min has been there for YEARS and YEARS so next time you want to argue whether someone can have an opinion based on “experience” you might not want to give away how little you actually have, tips.

Weapons should be 1000 for 1h, 1800 for 2h, and yes it should no longer require the achievement. They fixed the issue.

Except it doesn’t in this case, the game director tweeted out personally and removed the cap. How dense can you be to say it has a cap for a good reason, when the reason was bad and even the guy who’s directing the game development agreed an hour after official post.

That seems to be the plan.

Honestly I’m not surprised… this whole expansion is all time gated, PvP time gated…no surprise.

Does it suck for the people who just interested in PvP, yes, but no surprise…

1 Like

1h is 900

2h are 1800

This conquest tiemgateing makes zero sense.

Hey, great job, you did the thing.

Pretty sure the conq cap will just be for you to farm to pick pieces you dont get from the weekly cap.

You will still get gear from capping weekly from the great vault, then have conquest points to spend on a piece every week or two from cap…

Makes sense to me. you should be able to get 5-6 pieces by week 3. and upgrade honor pieces to rank 7… in the mean time. system working as intended.

1 Like

they didnt remove the conquest cap… they removed the 5000 point requirement to buy the weapon… how dense can you be?

You only get to take one PvP piece from the vault each week. If you cap out the PvP vault they offer three to choose from, but you only get one.