550 conquest max per week, 5000 to be able to purchase a weapon (5000 req removed, woo!)

Imagine having to wait and play the game to get the best items.

He played 600+ arenas and is stuck at 1550 rating, so yeah I’d say he’s dense, and hates pvp.

Imagine not doing any pvp, m+ or raiding and talking about getting best items. Go do that new world quest pal, maybe you get an upgrade.

Which is why you’re posting on lvl 10 alt LOL :joy: :+1:t2:

I haven’t played retail WoW since WoD, and that account was banned long ago. Nice attempt at an ad hominem though. 10/10.

weapons were 1750 conquest or 2250? back then? why the sudden increase? makes no sense but then again so is pvp in general right now… everyone is like wet paper and dies in 2-3 seconds.

lol, wrong.

Go get your loot in a mythic raid then, big guy!

For anyone confused the conquest cap/increase works like this:
Week 1 - 550 is the max conquest you can earn
Week 2 - 550 is the max conquest you can earn, but if you missed week 1 you can still earn that
Week 3 - 550 is the max conquest you can earn, but if you missed week 1 and 2 you can still earn those

I’m guessing the weekly reward is how they expect players to gear up for PvP primarily, with conquest filling in the gaps as needed.

maybe they forgot to update the achievement to reflect the new prices?

Meh, I’d say at 200 ilvl drop it to 2500 tbh.

If people actually get their rating up day 1, depending on how big of a difference it makes with how much your cap is.

Does anybody know the numbers? Anybody know what having, for arguments sake a middle ground rating of 1700-1800 would yield per week?

Someone pointed out it’s not additive with text from the article

cap doesn’t change based on rating. only thing rating affects is how high you can upgrade your gear.

As far as we know, higher rating doesn’t mean more conquest. Just upgrading gear to higher ilvl.

This pretty much. It will work that way for PvE too. It’s bad for both.

Just unsub for the next 10 weeks seems like the solution.

2 Likes

Then you get weapon, but 0 other pieces.

Ahh I see, so it upgrades to 229 right? And you upgrade CQ gear with honor, so could somebody theoretically just yeet a ton of honor into their 4K costing weapon, as by that point It could be leveled a few times right?

He’s right tho. Wben we’ve had vendors, you never could just buy a weapon first. You had to earn X amount before weapons were unlocked.

That said, IIRC this is the harshest this restriction has been, if you take the weekly cap into account.

5000 is not the solution, that’s 2.5 months to be able to purchase a weapon you’ll replace just 2-4 weeks after due to next season starting.

Why do you think you will be getting a conq weapon any faster in S2?

Plus, S2 will be April, at best.

1 Like

Ah so they don’t want me to bother? That’s cool, because lol at those prices… but anything to please those “time played” metrics I guess.