50/50 ToGC is easily the most toxic I've ever seen raiding

Do you still have your S key keybound the way you backpedal so much?

That was the opposite. I said it sucks for rets.

He can’t seem to get that because he’s trolling.

I do cause I occasionally tank and S is godly for tiny re-positioning of mobs, yes.

I have, however, not backpedalled one iota here.

I know, which is just wrong.

Just as you claiming Divine Storm does holy damage.

Good lord you really can’t read lmao.

Lmao bro, scroll up and read who said that since you said I can’t read. Maybe if you weren’t so butthurt you’d be able to understand that. :joy:

Stop it right now bro. You’re just making yourself look unhinged at this point.

You did. It was literally you.

Deathbringer’s Will is likely BiS for ret paladins.

It’s not likely bis though. There is a slim chance for it to be bis, if abom in a jar does not function properly.

Most likely bis for ret is Abom+Deaths Choice

Deathbringer’s Will is just a weird trinket that can go from being kinda meh to absolute BiS for people who benefit a lot from their main stat.

But yes, as I’ve said all along, most rets will simply run DV and TaJ.

They will, because it’s just flat out better and more dps than equipping DBW.

Let’s just say that the dev comments on Light Club have been anything but helpful in determining how TaJ will work in classic.

Retail is full of mechanics now that punish the raid if one or two people mess something up.

We had a priest that kept over-healing our raid and basically causing us to wipe Anub in P3. After benching him, we were able to get the kill. /shrug

There’s no reason to keep rewarding bad players for not being able to adapt to simple mechanics. Either “git gud” or get benched.

2 Likes

Rets scale insanely with strength vs just about any other class so that’s why.

Exactly what Ive been saying all along :smiley:

1 Like

I’m so glad I don’t need that trinket but I’m going to laugh at every ret that does take it over a warrior.

1 Like

Just please everyone stay away from my trinkets.

Thank you.

Enhancement BiS, clearly means you can’t have it :wink:

I Already have it.

Got the first one that dropped

I had my favorite run of classic so far. Guy put together a 50/50 run. Everyone but him over 5.1k but he was like 4975 or something so no biggie. Turns out he has literally no idea what to do for every single boss so someone else had to raid lead. Things splitting colors 50/50 on twins, what worms to kill, factions champs and he also got two dps killed on twins terrible theat. Then he could not handle taunting the adds and getting them on the ice causing all 5 wipes. A true masterclassic andy

This happened to me yesterday sort of.

Dude was putting together a 50/50 10man gdkp and he was checking logs.

I get invited everyone a pumper but you check his logs and he’s a grey parser who couldn’t kill heroic anub on 25m yet.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

With regards to DBW being bis on rets - there’s a good chance its the best parsing trinket, especially in low duration fights. I’ll compare it to greatness because we don’t know exactly how tiny abom works yet.

3min fight

Its a bit better than greatness ( like 100 dps) if you low roll it (90 str vs 167 armor pen is like a 70 dps difference in favour of greatness), because the proc is so strong compared to greatness. If you land on 700 strength, its completely crazy better, up to 700 dps in my current gear. I won’t be touching it though unless we get like 20 of them.

In reality, its not too far off of rogues/warriors trying to get dv over unholy/ret and you know they are already on that train, if a ret was to enter icc with no dv because it went to warriors and rogues i wouldn’t fault them for trying to get it

1 Like

Somebody got ice spiked …

I agree with op. There is too much pressure to perform.