50/50 ToGC is easily the most toxic I've ever seen raiding

No it’s not because of the internal cool down, so when that proc is over bro. You’re just sitting there without any other beneficial stats. The trinket at that point just becomes an empty slot to you.

The proc value alone doesn’t make that trinket even remotely close to being BiS for ret. You have all this ArP and nothing to use it on because guess what. Ret paladins don’t have spells that require that in the first place.

You can say the same thing about a lot of trinkets for my class like Flare of the heavens, but at least I’m still getting value out of the crit it provides for me. As for Trinkets like Reigns. I would have to hardcast like 20 SBs before I even see any real value out of that trinket. Ya the SP is nice, but there’s no true value when it comes to using that trinket.

:roll_eyes:

OK, since you’re absolutely unwilling to learn anything let me ask you a question.

Do you think that an item being BiS for a mage makes it non-BiS for your warlock?

A majority of our damage does actually benefit from ArP but OK.

If you look up Reigns and see what it actually does and see where it says “You gain a Mote of Flame each time you cause a non-periodic spell critical strike.” it’s a no brainer for Affliction Locks, Demo Locks, and any other dot class to stay away from that trinket. It’s a no brainer for us at that point.

No it doesn’t bro. I promise you that. Stop trying to troll.

1 Like

Doesn’t answer the question.

If an item is BiS for a mage, can it not be BiS for a warlock?

Melee, Crusader Strike and Divine Storm are all strictly physical abilities.

Yes an item that is a mage bis can not be a warlock bis.

1 Like

Don’t be like this Drink, I know you want his loot ;(

Yeah 100% because of the return value bro. I just said that. I would have to cast a zillion SBs before I see any real return from that trinket. I play a dot class. Most of my damage comes from periodic spells. That trinket builds motes off of non-periodic spells, so why would I even want that trinket in the first place when there are trinkets a few items lower that will give me a better return value? It’s common sense.

2 out of 3 of those are physical abilities.

Another non-answer.

So I’m gonna keep asking.

Does an item being BiS for mage mean it cannot be used by a warlock?

Indulge my laughter, which one do you think doesn’t do physical damage?

I just answered your question bro. Do you expect me to repeat myself?

You really need to google what Divine storm does. While you’re at it. Please hover over some of the retribution spells in your spell book.

No you didn’t, you’re hyper focusing on reign for some reason.

Does an item being BiS for a mage remove it from all gearing options for a warlock?

LOL, thanks for the indulgence.

Yes bro. I just said that. Scroll up and read my previous answer.

You’re hyper focusing on reign still, but OK, why do you have boots of Fiery Resolution then since they were phase 2 BiS for mages?

Move past Reign for a second. I’m well aware of how it works, contrary to what you “divine storm does holy damage LUL GOOGLE IT”-person think.

I don’t understand.

Like reign isn’t good for locks, sure you could argue it’s better than nothing.

But as far as practicality goes for who it’s bis for it isn’t locks because only 2 of their spells can land a crit that counts towards the trinket.

But we are using “bis” and that trinket isn’t bis for locks.

All of which proc seals, which deal holy damage.

Here is a breakdown of a recent parse of mine.
19.26% Seal of Corruption
16.8% Melee
9.8% Judgement of Corruption
9.74% Consecration
7.9% Righteous Vengeance
7.58% Hand of Reckoning
7.56% Divine Storm
7.15% Crusader Strike
6.66% Seal of Corruption DOT
3.34% Exorcism
2.81% Hammer of Wrath
1% Holy Wrath

31.51% is Physical, the rest is holy dmg. Majority is Holy.

1 Like

I know, which is silly but he tries to build an argument around it.

An item can, actually, be BiS for multiple classes which he doesn’t seem to understand.

Alright, a majority was hyperbole, but it does go up a tad come 2t10.

edit:

Crusader Strike, Divine Storm, Consecration, Judgement, Exorcism and Hand of Reckoning don’t benefit from haste either, but we still get that stat.

Because they were bis for my class p2 and are still pretty good boots until I get better boots. That’s clearly a no brainer which clearly leads me to think that you’re just trolling bro or you just love talking to me.

We’re better off just letting this man go into p4 thinking he’s getting a good trinket and when he gets out damaged by other rets still using verdict and greatness. Then he’ll learn.

MY GOODNESS.

Imagine that. So if DBW is BiS for ret does that mean it stops being BiS for warrs, hunters, rogues and frost dks?

Of course not.

Rets even gain less than them.

Which I’ve said, repeatedly.

Up to and including how I’d never dream of taking a DBW on my ret cause other classes gain more from it.

I already have my phase 3 BiS trinkets, how’re you doing?

Locks aside then reign is bis for multiple classes.

Exactly the point I was making, he seems to think that cause DBW is technically BiS for rets it stops being BiS for warriors which is, of course, ludicrous.