50 wins above 2375 and no Gladiator title/mount awarded

Are you actually complaining about the season end time when you waited until the last day to work on said goal?

Is this a zoomer time blindness argument or something?

2 Likes

Who is complaining?

Check the achieve that someone linked. If your script tracked the wins then youā€™re good. If not, then you probably missed it and miscounted your wins or dropped out of elite :confused:

Youre gaslighting him!!! Cancelled!!!

2 Likes

The OP.

Complaint definition - a statement that something is wrong or not satisfactory.

I interpreted this as the OP did not approve with the season end time. Therefore, I labeled it as a complaining.

2 Likes

Why are you a cow now

Faster herbalism. I need gold to afford my expensive tastes in transmog. Purple Hats are expensive.

1 Like

The herbs sell for like 3 silver and a spec of gold dust, youā€™re better off doing literally anything else

Disagree. Iā€™m slinging Writhebark like crazy. I may pick up alchemy and start to ā€œcookā€ potions in the middle of the Barrens. I also do the world quests. Iā€™m flush with cash.

1 Like

Mad lad

1 Like

Dont forget to loot all the tuskar tackleboxes. P sure they average like 50g a right click and no one ever stops for them. Its free money!!!

1 Like

Great idea. Kennie told me this too. I think Iā€™m not high enough yet to grab them though.

You missed the mark with 4/20

To be fair, if he got his wins in season it doesnā€™t matter when. The achievement should be awarded if done within the parameters defined.

Edit: wait, didnā€™t you do the same thing??? Lmao

If the season ended, then the wins werenā€™t in season. By waiting until the last monute, you lose the right to complain about the season ending before you accomplish your goal.

Not saying this is what happened. I know that duelist/rival achievements have been bugged since 10.2.6, but I donā€™t believe gladiator is bugged.

1 Like

Sure, but like I said, if it happened in seasonā€¦

We have no real way of knowing if it did or didnā€™t happen in season, so itā€™s not really worth speculating about

Just going off of what OP said.

OP justs needs to reply and clarify what they mean by tracking the 50 wins. was it tracking by using the achievement and the bar shows 50/50 wins? or were they just manually counting and missed the last few wins due to season ending?

if they tracked via the achievement and it shows 50/50 wins being completed they should be awarded the glad mount/title

Iā€™m genuinely confused as to what you mean, ā€œdid I do the same thing?ā€. I canā€™t answer because Iā€™m not comprehending exactly what youā€™re comparing between my post and this one?

Please clarify and Iā€™m happy to respond.