50 wins above 2375 and no Gladiator title/mount awarded

Disagree. I’m slinging Writhebark like crazy. I may pick up alchemy and start to “cook” potions in the middle of the Barrens. I also do the world quests. I’m flush with cash.

1 Like

Mad lad

1 Like

Dont forget to loot all the tuskar tackleboxes. P sure they average like 50g a right click and no one ever stops for them. Its free money!!!

1 Like

Great idea. Kennie told me this too. I think I’m not high enough yet to grab them though.

You missed the mark with 4/20

To be fair, if he got his wins in season it doesn’t matter when. The achievement should be awarded if done within the parameters defined.

Edit: wait, didn’t you do the same thing??? Lmao

If the season ended, then the wins weren’t in season. By waiting until the last monute, you lose the right to complain about the season ending before you accomplish your goal.

Not saying this is what happened. I know that duelist/rival achievements have been bugged since 10.2.6, but I don’t believe gladiator is bugged.

1 Like

Sure, but like I said, if it happened in season…

We have no real way of knowing if it did or didn’t happen in season, so it’s not really worth speculating about

Just going off of what OP said.

OP justs needs to reply and clarify what they mean by tracking the 50 wins. was it tracking by using the achievement and the bar shows 50/50 wins? or were they just manually counting and missed the last few wins due to season ending?

if they tracked via the achievement and it shows 50/50 wins being completed they should be awarded the glad mount/title

I’m genuinely confused as to what you mean, “did I do the same thing?”. I can’t answer because I’m not comprehending exactly what you’re comparing between my post and this one?

Please clarify and I’m happy to respond.

Wait until the last day of season for your goals

How does my post at all correlate to the OP’s post?

1 Like

Because it was last day of season, and talking about respective rating goals

The “thing” isn’t the waiting though. It’s the complaining after doing so. Jim didn’t complain

3 Likes

Well, yeah. The complaint is silly. The season end time was clearly defined. It’s like complaining you ran out of time in a football game. We all knew the clock we had to work with.

Uh, my post was an update on my seasonal progression towards a specific goal. You can tell from my character arena activity between 2s and RSS that I tried and failed miserably over the last several months to get my goal. I did finally achieve it on Sunday.

What my comment towards the OP was that he was pointing out that the seasoned ended earlier than usual, i.e. 1 AM EST. My point was are you really going to complain about something so trivial when you had many months where you actively could have tried to achieve said goal.

My post and his post are not mutually exclusive and the point you’re trying to make is an odd stretch.

A significantly more concise way to sum up my thoughts.

Apologies for my verbosity.

1 Like

Didn’t have the script and tried to manually count seems like, yeah.

/run C_ContentTracking.ToggleTracking(2, 19091, 2)

If they dare look. :dracthyr_nervous_animated:

I understand. 1AM cutoff is a silly complaint, as it was given information.

I misunderstood the focal point of your post, thinking it was the last day being a bad time to try and reach goals, to which I was saying perhaps your situations are comparable and this isn’t a fair thing to say.

But OP was also queueing with Jellybeans last night so… the situations likely aren’t comparable anyway.