50% death strike nerf in pvp

which is why they wont get nerfed and to care about class balance in wow is lol.

2 Likes

not to nitpick but i dont recall them ever saying 2h was coming back for bfa

Just about?

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

lol that is our defense CD. How about we nerf warrior’s self healing too? Maybe then you’ll learn to use your defensive CD?

2 Likes

We do. I agree with you. But frakk dood…it gets tiresome.

2 Likes

They changed it to a 25% nerf

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/class-balance-changes-%E2%80%93-february-25-2020/449864/143?u=diecruxx-bleeding-hollow

2 Likes

Such drastic number % changes really shows you they definitely know what they’re doing.

5 Likes

That’s correct. They’ve never mentioned 2h frost coming back for BfA. They said it was something they’d be looking at possibly doing at some point but were vague beyond that.

1 Like

NGL I made a DH but then i got slowed in pvp and remembered how nice death’s advance is. I just can’t lose it, so i’ll be a dk main forever.

1 Like

The 5% minimum change (from 10% of hp) is still a 50% nerf, so that still hurts. We just got nerfed 25% on the dmg taken portion/50% on the %minimum heal

4 Likes

I just don´t get how we get this nerfs, yet you have to kill a paladin 5 times to actually watch him bite the dust.

6 Likes

This is rediculous. 10-20% maybe, 50%? That’s sick a knee jerk Nerf. DH need a Nerf before DK do…

2 Likes

same bro i won’t change to a wrist cutter

3 Likes

I’m not having another brawl over “officially” he said she said anything about 2 handed frost coming back to BFA like I have had with Kelliste on the other forum. You also post on that forum so I’m quite certain you have seen and read the reference there. You know which one it is.

2 Likes

nothing was said about 2h coming back for BFA ever to my knowledge which is what my response was addressed to.

Shadowlands i have seen they said it was something they “would like to do”.

that is leaving the door open to the change without committing a definite yes to it. not a promise.

edit: to clarify i looked up the article you mentioned. the paragraph you refer to is the person writing the articles words not a direct statement from Ion that 2h frost would be a thing again. regardless this is offtopic so i’ll leave it there

1 Like

I think even with the revision to a 25% nerf to Death Strike damage based healing AND still keeping the 50% full nerf to minimum healing, the DK will still fold in PvP faster than Superman on laundry day!

They need a DAMAGE buff somewhere in order to compensate for the Death Strike nerf. Otherwise…it’s gonna be ugly for the DK for the remainder of BFA

5 Likes

Haha good.

So like if they turn around and decide it’s demon hunters turn next what ya gunna do

3 Likes

Only time will tell

Death Strike now heals for the same amount as Bloodthirst, a rotation ability that generates resources for Fury warriors…

6 Likes