5 months to get BASE pvp items

It’s not that bad…

I only just posted the hilarity of this, so the earlier version of his edit isn’t there. But we can literally see the edits he made at the top in orange. LOL

2 Likes

Oh hush. I don’t even know how people are falling for your bit. I’m just goofing. lol

1 Like

I can post a screenshot of the discord and my tab open at the same time lol

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTvRc8fQNBs

1 Like

9 weeks to get your weapons isn’t bad?

1 Like

Different discord apparently but it’s there now too! lol

1 Like

they dont “have a discord for taking this thread down”… how narsasitic are you?

2 Likes

Amazing. People completely lacking reading comprehension, and now deflecting the argument towards a discord screenshot, as if it matters.

You were proved wrong about the cap. You can move on.

1 Like

Ion has given them the code and background data to try to prove me wrong, they’re all attached to leashes that are connected to bobby codec belt, he whips them unless they say how great the new pvp system is

the argument wasn’t about the cap in the first place. So much for reading comprehension. The entire thread was about it taking 17 months. The OP has since backtracked and reduced it first to 11 months then 5 months. Maybe you should read the thread.

1 Like

I’ll save you, bobby can’t hold on to you forever, come to the light.

LIterally can see your edits to the OP at the top of this page. Everyone can. They’re in orange, dude. LOL

And my history has the exact time you change the thread title.

Then there’s this screenshot given to me, which clearly shows the thread ID number and the two different titles.

You’re failing hard at your lying.

https://i.ibb.co/FKmD3y5/screenshot2.png

proven… we really need to get these kids back in school.

Don’t attack people’s reading comprehension when you make grammar mistakes.
In your case… maybe it should be remedial school.

1 Like

I think it’s pretty clear for anyone with an ounce of logic that the OP is mathematically challenged and in denial about the PvP vault but you guys running in with blatant misinformation about the cap and trying to ridicule him for being uninformed is even more astounding

1 Like

Ah yes. Is it photoshopped now? Lololol

1 Like

The thread is discussing the length of time it takes to get gear due to the cap.
I, personally, don’t give a damn what has been edited. It doesn’t negate the point, and it doesn’t change the fact that you came here to start an argument about a point you didn’t even actually understand yourself.

I came to disprove the idea that getting a full set of pvp gear will take 17 months. That has been sufficiently disproven. You seem to lack reading comprehension yourself.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNqlpeZ5BKc

1 Like

I made a single mistake and didn’t stick to it when I realized I was wrong.

About a single thing.

And yet it doesn’t do anything to disprove the fact that in all reality getting a full set of PvP gear won’t take even 15 weeks in the first place.

between the great vault and conquest gear alone. We don’t even have to take PvE substitutes into account despite the fact that they will absolutely be used by every player.

1 Like

Know the definition of irony?

At least proofread before you try and correct someone’s grammar.

Who cares anyway? Don’t be pedantic.

1 Like