5 months to get BASE pvp items

No one is ripping on him for being uninformed. People are ripping on him for not taking the information given claiming its not “proof” and being generally a @&* hat about it.

1 Like

When you have no conquest gear in the beginning, and 3 options to choose from you’re pretty much guaranteed a piece of loot you can use for the foreseeable future. They also confirmed you won’t get 3 bracers, belts, or w/e. Going to be quite some time before duplicates. The argument can be made that the secondary stats might not be the most optimal, but let’s be honest here. You won’t be losing any arena matches over having crit vs haste…

1 Like

^^^ that too.

Ah yes, now the real fun begins. Main and Alt switching.

1 Like

no can’t possibly be photoshoped https://imgur.com/a/7jC8BrO

You’re cute. Now crawl back into your corner. lol

1 Like

I can keep posting screenshots mate. Like this one.

and i can keep making cheap crappy looking shops like yours

You spelled photoshopped wrong.

It’s not 9 weeks to get a weapon, which has been confirmed by Ion himself and tweeted out the achievement was a relic of the old system and will be removed tomorrow.

2 Likes

oof i’m sorry, so sad that’s what you have to devolve to seem like you have a relevant argument please tell me i used the wrong their it makes you seems so much more correct not pathetic and desperate at all

And yet I went and found the entire guide on Wowhead with all of the details on Honor and Conquest and the Vault after that. Which he refused to read, because it would still disprove his outlandish remarks of 17 months.

Except it does. Because the entire argument was over his claiming 17 months, without taking into account how Conquest had changed, the fact that Honor is being used differently to keep Conquest separate, and the Vault exists.

I quoted the original comment of how Conquest went up weekly. I was absolutely shown I was wrong by the blue post that clarified later on. (They need to update that news article I quoted, too.) And then I went and found the other blue post, along with the entire guide on how it all works. Which still does not add up to his 17 month claim.

Same here. Which is why I went and found the detailed information of what else was changed.

Please, be my guest and photoshop CORRECTLY different titles that can’t be distinguished. As if I’d spend that time. LOL

And we don’t need solely screenshots to prove your lies. AGAIN… right at the top of the page in orange are your two edits to your OP, proving your changes. Along with the many quotes of people calling you out on your 17 months. Stop lying.

3 Likes

you’re still hear on a thread you supposedly hate, why shouldn’t we believe you’d take the time and effort?

Please show me where I said I hate this thread. I’ll wait.

well even better point keep this thread going with your fake news since you love it so much

Bruh he pulled a Trump lmaooo

2 Likes

Ok…and while I’m at it: you added an extra S to the word seem. “Makes you seems” makes it sound like you’re a ten year old that’s failing English.

Are you ten years old Grumar?

this thread is gonna be ugge the best

He went full carrot… you never go full carrot…

I don’t recall anyone saying they hated the thread? From what i’ve seen its just a bunch of people looking to stop the spread of misinformation about how the PvP gearing system works and calling out someone who has been denying their own role in the spread of that misinformation.

1 Like