5 months to get BASE pvp items

550 a week it will take 1/4 a year to get the base piece for pvp items, this isn’t broken at all.

6 Likes

Hey, it’s you again!

Back to remind you that you’re going to have access to the Great Vault.

8 Likes

screenshot please of pvp items in vault, oh wait Rated pvp wasn’t in beta so we have no clue, but you seem so certain…why do you seem so certain…

3 Likes

Just take a deep breath.

I promise, it’s going to be OK.

They’re not going to make you wait 2 years for a S1 set of armor. You’re going to get through this.

9 Likes

oh so you don’t have any sort of proof? we’re just supposed to believe blizz isn’t going to screw over pvp players? what do you think this a pre-MoP world?

4 Likes

This poor furry guy has it quite hard, Ive seen no less than 2 threads he started to complain that he isnt getting the gear he wants in the time frame he wants with very little effort

big man posting on alt over here. if that’ not your alt that’s even more sad.

4 Likes

It won’t take 17 months to get base pvp items just stop yourself.

2 Likes

math you’re using please post.

Proof of what? The existence of the Great Vault?

I have no idea what this dudes issue is and why its assumed I’m on an alt.

He’s def built differently

1 Like

The expansion will be in it’s final patch in 17 months. Use your brain. It’s not hard.

4 Likes

No wait, I know exactly what his issue is
Entitlement

5 Likes

again if you post any kind of math to back that up i’ll yield

Learn to read, your math is wayyyyyyyy off.

You said it takes 500 what? conquest to get a piece of gear? 500 conquest can be achieved in a single day. So can 500 honor.

it’s funny to see all the low grade nerds try to assert dominance, if you use number to disprove me i’ll be even slightly impressed.

You’re assuming he has the skill to get 500 conquest

2 Likes

500 conquest can be achieved losing every single game in a single day.