5 months to get BASE pvp items

I know 4th graders who can do a better photoshop job it’s 2020 dude.

run it through photoshop then bud.

you sound like an early 2000s crime drama “run it through the computer” wtf does that even mean haha

or better yet. Type in the link as it is in the screenshot. See where it leads you.

Exactly. Read.
“* If you earn no Conquest during week 1, you will then be able to earn 1100 Conquest during week 2.”

Because the cap only increases by 550 each week. Meaning that its 1100 the second week to cap. All this is, is a catch up mechanic, so if someone misses a week, they didn’t miss out on those conquest points.

If I reach my cap of 550 the first week. I can ONLY EARN 550 the second week… Per the first line "

And then

I’m not sure what you’re not comprehending. You’re in the wrong here and making a fool of yourself.

2 Likes

don’t bother these people are here just to be trolls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9z78sM326Vc
^ Seems to be the direction this is going in.

2 Likes

Says the guy trolling. lol

1 Like

ROFLMAO!!! OMG… now we’re claiming photoshop… I can’t… this is too hilarious… :rofl:

You’re the one insulting people, lying about your bad math and the posts you edited. We’re not the trolls here, dude. LOL

3 Likes

It means go test the photo. Are you mentally undergeared mate?

It’s literally just a beefed up version of the late MoP/WoD catchup system. I don’t understand how that is hard to comprehend now that Blizzard clarified it. The cap is just going to be 550 each week, which is nonsense.

Also, the current title of the thread is actually how long it would take to fully gear from the vendor (5 months). But yes, we will have access to the great vault. No guarantee that will give an upgrade or usable item each week though. Anybody that PvPed will tell you how often they sharded or vendored stuff from the weekly chest in BFA.

1 Like

Doctored photos can be proven as doctored photos rather easily. I can take a larger screenshot for Rhielle to post if you’d like. One that shows the entire discord page lolol

Honestly , they said they wouldnt time gate this stuff but now they are :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

first they timegate story in your covenant now pvp , i have nothing against conquest . But the way they are going about it is ridiculous !!!

you think you can zoom into a photo closer and closer to get clear picture don’t you,

I can get a screen of it too if we’re wanting to go that route.

Assuming it’s in the discord I think it is, that is. lol

Do you even understand how photoshop and photo editing works mate?

3 Likes

https://youtu.be/O5ROhf5Soqs

Soulshatter Clans discord?

do i care for you ask the person whos already photoshoped to ask for them to photoshop for you as if that will prove anything…no

see dang you guys already have a discord to try to bring down this thread