5 months to get BASE pvp items

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/5367158/bringing-achievements-to-the-account-level#:~:text=Most%20achievements%20are%20account-wide,it%20on%20all%20your%20characters.

Tom Foolery… we are going old school now…

Shenanigans!

2 Likes

That’s preposterous!

What’s even funnier is that he is reporting all of my posts, in all his up-setty-ness

Inconceivable, my good man!

He did the same thing to me. I’ve already had a discussion with CS.

You’re bloody right it is!

I can’t keep my eyes open for any longer I’ve been running on 2 hours of sleep every day for a month now…

I’ll just end my participation in this thread by saying

Between the weekly great vault, actual conquest gear, raid, and mythic+ which chances are your BiS gear won’t come exclusively from PvP and will be pretty evenly split like mine is between the raid, mythic+ and PvP.

It will not take you 4 months.

It won’t even take you 2 months unless your RNG is beyond garbage.

And that’s if you want to be 100% BiSed out.

To be competitive it won’t take you more than a few weeks to get all the gear you need. That’s a fact.

Let’s not even go into the fact that if it becomes a problem with how long it takes to get the gear… blizzard will just nerf the prices again.

Anywayyyy good night I really need some sleep

1 Like

This is quite the impeccable comradery in term to filly someones dilly’s I might say

Woah… this has escalated quickly.

Your input is appreciated, have a swell night.

Buster… using multiple characters to squelch a post… will result in a week ban. Just a warning.

Good thing I haven’t done that.

1 Like

He didn’t use multiple characters. It only takes one or two reports to have it hidden. And I’m one of those reports on a couple few posts in here.

Came to see what happened before bed, only to notice people calling each other idiots and the like. This thread has devolved enough. Let’s not go into more CoC breaking.

It wouldn’t be the only things you havent done now would it my good sir, I see I have to result to purely respectful responses now to your ever so intelligent methods of providing information to your fellow patrons in a manner resulting in flatulation of the face. Report that :sunglasses:

And they have brought their WoW girlfriend, this is where I must take my leave gentlemen, there is an abundance of Tom-foolery

Oi don’t be talking bad about Rhielle -_- Rhielle is cool

Rhielle is a dude

He doesn’t even like me or know me and was condescending because I said the gearing system wasn’t trash. Poor attempt.

LOL nope. :rofl: