5 months to get BASE pvp items

And you are up in here talking about honor levels and stepping foot in arenas, listen here brother, I guarantee you people that actually have good ratings in the arena don’t make a living on these forums complaining and arguing like fools, saying words that mean nothing. Before you try to belittle someone, make sure you are in a position to do so, and that doesn’t mean south of challenger rank buddy.

4 - 6 weeks to have perfectly optimal gear is in line with literally every other form of content in this game. You literally don’t know what you’re talking about.

And this right here is why I can’t stand PvPers. They are ok with you if you agree with their opinions and statements but the moment you disagree with them… they say you don’t matter because you don’t PvP.

4 Likes

Well hey buddy your opinion is important ok. Don’t get worked up over idiots, we all play the game.

You are calling people fools and then saying something like this. That is hilarious, actually.

Your armory skills are very subpar my friend.

1 Like

Just glancing at his profile… he didn’t seem to anything arena wise for the past couple of years.

You do realize the armory only shows your current character right mate?

Achievements are account-wide and my account is easily searchable on check-pvp.

OK I’m dead… that was the funniest thing I’ve read tonight.

My armory is a character I made to play with a friend on horde and played for about a week at the end of BFA, considering your current characters armory is not even justifiable I would think that would be understandable.

Nor does having a high honor level make you good at PvP either… O_o lol

Nor does it mean you have even a slightest idea of what you are talking about.

If you genuinely think the gearing system is going to take you 4 months to get all your gear well man your head is so far in the sand that I’m afraid you won’t even realize you have all the gear until two expansions from now.

Why is it funny? He is correct.
You can see his account wide PvP achievements on his actual profile if you just look. There is the option for Character specific or just account achievements. This has been changed for quite sometime.

Remember guys… Achievements are account wide…

Achievements are account wide…

They are. Which is why, for example, I can see Nottrollin plays this DH:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/us/kelthuzad/noep

Finding that is just as easy as finding the priest I currently play and seeing the ratings I’ve played at.

Uh-Oh they have found me out, look out he’s investigating

Well if they are… then who am I?

You have account-wide achievements turned off. If you look at my profile, I clearly don’t, considering you can see battle.net achievements. And as I said, you can easily search check-pvp and see my characters. It’s not like I’m hiding anything by posting on a forum alt.

Nope… guess again

I mean come on now…