5 months to get BASE pvp items

Dude alert, :open_mouth:

MATH TOO HARD

nerf please by 25% , thanks

1 Like

Whatever makes you sleep better. :kissing_heart:

Hm, Quite.

Spam thread. The problem was solved in a different thread. You aren’t factoring in the vault.

Personally I’d just remove all gear from the contestants and make them beat each other to death, for our amusement of course, in the arena with Pool Noodles.

How about the maw though let’s talk about that,

The maw gives pvp gear?

And by maw I mean amount of time until I reply again. Goodnight

Wasn’t the thread topic, not interested. I like the place. Have fun complaining.

Yeah, we told him that. He then decided that 17 months was 11 months, then claimed he always said 5 months. :woman_facepalming:t4:

Pool Noodles rock! :smiley:

Okies, now I go sleep. Goodnight, my lovelies. Play nice. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Actually you can’t. You can if you missed the previous week. It’s a catch up mechanism. But the cap per week, the max you can earn weekly is 550.

it is just so sad that this is still the way

OP is just so clearly wrong, I dunno why he didn’t adjust his post later after he realized it

he can edit the post and the title

He clearly told you, evidence that you’re going to get S1 conquest items via the vault. Don’t evade when’s someone is asking you to back what you made a claim on.

I have read all 284 posts in this thread as of this post. I feel like I went on an acid trip, a bad one at that.

@op we can see your edits my guy. Just take the L and move on with your life.

4 Likes

But PvP gear has always been timegated Kit.

I guess that it technically wasn’t in Legion because of templates. I always forget about that one.

Your really nice and I love u . :heart_eyes::pleading_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

You can get thicc items by doing pvp and being rewarded by the vault.

And it’s not 1/4 a year, it’s 10 weeks for a
Weapon. Many items you can achiev long before that.

And this “base piece” thing, you know if you have the rank and honor you can upgrade the hell out of them the moment you get the item right?