5 days left

you seem to only like people who ignore your toxic personality and say nice things that you don’t deserve

Sorry it seems like ppl are aiding in you leaving.

I wanna be done with the forums. It is mostly a clique of ppl who make things sway their way. It feels nice to still have a voice and say what you want. Who would want to be like them? I swear the forums are just one dude on so many accounts. Anyway

Ppl do suck. Maybe you need a break and to come back. Or, maybe when you know you know (that you’re 100% done). You writing a good bye makes me think something is still there? Regardless, take care and be well.

1 Like

Here, you might need a kitty to feel better.

Kitty hugs are small, but they’re awesome.

1 Like

Just 13 more days until Endwalker early access.

I could go on with your posts too but it’s set to private for a reason.

Those people deserve it. Grincel? Troll
Everyone else complaining and trolling. Calling someone a whiny child? You never did that? Your crap must not stink. But unlike you I have nothing to hide. I’ve seen you be mean to people plenty of times.

1 Like

People who cry about being censored are always the most offensive so I’m not surprised they would pretend to be the victim just to gain unwanted sympathy.

See, you’re doing it here again.

I know I’ve been a bit of a prick to people on these forums from time to time, and I’ve been punished for it by Blizzard when I’ve crossed the line. I’ll own that, because I did it.

When the day comes that I hang up WoW, and it will eventually, what you won’t see is me claiming that I’ve been abused by the forum community and acting like I’m a victim.

2 Likes

Didn’t ask for sympathy nor do I care what you think.

right, this guy is super narcissistic

You have no ground to stand on. You literally just admitted to being a bully and being banned for it.

I’m not a bully. I might call someone childish or whiny but I don’t bully people and earn myself a ban.

Take care, thanks for clearing that up.

1 Like

Paragraphs one, two, four and five I read adding, ‘…then there’s me’. :frowning:

Well, on two I waffled for a min and wondered if I was troll or shill? Then I was like, ‘yeah, I definitely like waffles’. So I might be shill more than troll.

Then I thought about bookmarking this post and replying in the last five minutes of your sub expiring, just to troll.

Good luck with whatever you do next! I mean that. Not trolling. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sure I do, I’m being honest. I’ve actually admitted to my faults. You clearly have not, since you’re propping yourself up as some victim of abuse, when you’re a posterchild for ‘mess around and find out’. Your own posts and how you react to people has created the problems you’re dealing with here.

Even now you’re claiming you’re ‘not a bully’ yet your post history clearly shows you are. That’s denial.

I got through like half of that before realizing it was an irrelevant story being used as an excuse for your narcissistic behavior.

Don’t care about what reasoning you have to behave this way. Don’t care about you leaving wow.

Not sure what you expected out of this post.

We’re not having a conversation you’re telling me how I’m wrong and talking down to me.

You’ve not even given me a chance to admit to any faults. You’re just attacking me. And getting others to dog pile me.

It’s why you’ve been banned.

1 Like

If I had a nickel for everyone who claimed to be “done” with this community and then just kept right on posting… I could afford my own yacht. :stuck_out_tongue:

I got attacked originally by telling someone I didn’t care.

Be careful.

Those were my exact words.

“Don’t care”

And now I’m hated by quite a few people. Just be careful.

difference is i actually meant it

1 Like

Who said anything about a conversation?

You asked for evidence of your poor posting history, I gave examples, then you tried to get snarky and claim that I was just as bad, which, yeah, I am. I admitted to it, because I’m not trying to play victim.

Even now, in the post I’m replying to, you’re trying to play victim.

It’s honestly kind of sad.

I think you’re kinda sad to be honest. Get a life.

And there we go, literally showing why you’re getting the treatment you’re complaining about.

Learn from your mistakes and try to be a better person. You’ll find that you won’t get treated so harshly in whatever community you end up in after this.