5 days left

I want to earn gold in the game and use it to buy delivery. I want Blizzard to partner with Taco Bell and whoever else, and they deliver the food… and I keep playing.

Ever notice how Blizzard doesn’t really partner with any other companies? There’s like no crossovers.

Disney would have Warcraft HOOKED UP crossed over, connected, and EVERYWHERE within about 3 months.

Which developers abused you? What did they do?

No one with any business sense is going to go anywhere near Blizzard with all the recent drama.

Maybe when Bobby and his pals have been kicked out or more thoroughly exposed.

You don’t want Disney anywhere near WoW, look what they did to Star Wars. Everything before Mandalorian was a dumpster fire, with exception of Rogue One but I’m still mad they cut it for being too grim.

1 Like

Sure but before the drama they could have networked.

Maybe they tried but other companies thought they were lame.

I suspect it may be more of a money issue, plus looking at how hard Bobby is digging his heels in these people do not want to relinquish their position of power.

Hollywood and a lot of business is very LEFT LEANING and Blizzard appears at the very top to be… quietly RIGHT LEANING… maybe during business meetings this clash is what held back some networking.

I mean Warcraft should be everywhere, on Coke bottles, Mountain Dew, movies, Netflix, et cetera.

I don’t pay attention to the political climate since I just assume everyone to be lying scum but be that as it may it is a possibility given the states sense of tribalism these days.

Warcraft movie should have featured current characters, like Arthas and Sylvanas, Valeera, Varian, Alexstrasza…

Jaina, Liadrin…

If you put those girls in a movie, you’re going to make a lot of money.

They wanted to dumb it down. Which is why the Legion was never mentioned.

Now if you’ll excuse me I have a cat ravaged room to clean and fanfiction concerning Lombaxes to think about.

2 Likes

Okay good talk.

1 Like

My quitting post will be an epic and dramatic rant when i do quit, which will be when pvp is finally truly unplayable (its still fun albeit in a really masochistic way)

Also mandatory Lost Ark potentially releasing on Steam january 2022 hype

You aren’t done, you can’t even leave the forum. lol

2 Likes

Hahaha the GD community triggered you so badly huh OP, good luck where ever you are going :rofl:

You get a pass and only you. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Well, bye Felicia.

From what I’ve seen of your conduct and the way you treat other people on these forums, you got exactly the reactions you deserved, and no, the developers never abused you, they quite literally have policies in place which forbid them from doing that on the forums/twitter.

Late stage capitalism be like dis mon.

Seems like the community just got better.

It always amusing when folks can’t tell the difference between aggressive and response to aggression.

Please give me examples of my bad conduct. Would love to see that.

Sure…

I could go on…

You have a habit of talking back to folks and talking down to them when they disagree with you, you even go so far as using insults, like calling them children. Then you have the gall to claim that you’re the one being abused, by the forum community and the staff at Blizzard, which in the case of the latter you provided zero supporting evidence.

2 Likes

can’t imagine anyone cares enough even to “tear you apart”