5 days left

I’m starting to see why a break is on the way.

1 Like

Girl… Or guy… Let me tell ya. LMFAO.

YOU’RE ONE TO TALK AIN’T YA?

You’re joking right? Right?

You are very rude to people. A lot, so maybe you should just quite it down.

1 Like

Anyone else have ‘The final countdown’ playing in their head?

I’ve literally admitted to my faults.

I don’t hide behind a victim complex. I am who I am, that means I can be abrasive when people annoy me, and when I’ve crossed the line, and I have in the past, I’ve gotten punished for it, and rightly so.

Now, be honest, are you an alt of the OP? Because I find it amusing that you jumped into this thread and attacked me as your very first post. It seems very coincidental.

Not an alt of OP. But an alt. And no you don’t admit to your faults. Stop trying to sound like the good guy. You’re not.

1 Like

Seriously just drop it. I don’t care. I’m not hurt and despite everyone calling me a victim… I don’t feel like one. I feel happy I’m getting the fruit bowl out of this damn game and away from these people.

I literally did in this thread, multiple times.

Please, do yourself a favour and stop. You’re not doing yourself any favours, and the only way this is going to end is with you being on my ignore list, which is likely what happened to your main forum account too judging by the tone of your posts.

I don’t get threads like this one. It’s like hating a band, going to their concert, and telling all of the fans of said band how horrible they are and the band. Then when they get riled up, you tell them they are condescending and attacking you. Just stop going to the concert man.

4 Likes

If you’re so done why can’t you even walk away from the forum?

2 Likes

Frankly, this is the private server scene leaking into the actual game because Classic is a thing now. That scene has always been godawful.

DOODLE LOO DOOOO

1 Like

Who cares. He’s not important for WoW.

How about playing Chess. I started playing when I was 8 years old. I will be 68 in a month.

Plenty of players online thru Playchess dot com.

I play 4 games each week.

Loads of fun and no gear to collect or toxic behavior to deal with.

Blood Elf players against Void Elves/High Elves.

Horde players against anything Alliance, but of course if it’s a Horde request it’s ok for that to be “annoying”.

Just being pro-Alliance in general. Its really bad on the forums but very bad in real life, on social media, or in-game. You will get death threats and made fun of for everything, try being gay and Alliance at the same time openly. You’ll get harassed for being gay just because you’re Alliance, in 2021.

How do you literally threaten someone’s life and act homophobic literally just because someone plays Alliance? How could you get so mad over a game?

U sound like part of the toxicity problem honestly.

3 Likes

It’s extremely frightening that people just accept racism, homophobia, and general prejudice as a “that’s the internet, you snowflake, if you don’t want to hear the N word then don’t be on it”.

The same energy as racists who always say “you wouldn’t survive cod lobbies in early 2000s”. As if being able to handle being made fun of for being black or gay is a thing people ought to have tolerance of in an expected kind of way.

This is coming from a fringe in the community that gets triggered by a removal of cleavage, and they’re expecting the N word to be “normal” for online gaming? :eyes:

I’m actually hopeful because the new Blizzard that’s emerging slowly cares about what I’m saying, and what OP has said here. The new ABK cares about addressing racism and homophobia, as well as other prejudice.

1 Like

yeah, i gotta admit…i’ve encountered a LOT of toxic players in this game alone that it almost feels like i’ve played LoL. there’s a meme from Tropic Thunder that says “every online game”, where Stiller’s character says “we’re suppose to be a unit!” and Downey Jr’s character pretty much tells him what to do, and i thought “yeah…that’s WoW in a nutshell alright. ._.”

Blizzard pretty much doesn’t care and tells you to “go back to single player games if you can’t handle seeing people in an MMO”. meanwhile, FF XIV does NOT tolerate toxicity, and players who ARE toxic, tend to find that out VERY quickly. at best, they’re blacklisted from FC’s or groups on servers or data centres, and at worse? they’re suspended from the game, if not outright banned.

sounds just like Twitter.

yeah, not gonna happen. especially since WoW has gone woke, and is bending over for snowflakes. they turn a blind eye to online harassment and toxic behavior, whereas FF XIV doesn’t tolerate it one bit.

sure it CAN happen, but if the Devs and support staff find out about it, the perpetrator usually gets suspended if not outright banned. here, they’re not even given so much as a slap on the wrist, let alone a talking to. hell, they don’t even get a dirty look. the person who gets harassed is told to “go back to single player games” since they “clearly can’t handle seeing people in an MMO.”

yeah, i’m not at all intrigued by 9.2 and considering the next expansion, is gonna be more woke than Shoddylands is right now? that’s gonna be a hard no from me.

i’ve said it before, and i’ll say it again: the ONLY people that can kill WoW, are the Devs themselvs. and they’re doing a damn good job of it as we speak. going woke may not kill WoW outright, but i think it’ll cause a loss of subs that many will take notice of.

i’ve never seen the new star wars films…other than Rogue One, but that’s also because they were spoiled on the forums here, by █████████. though i heard they were abysmal. the Solo film wasn’t any better either.

never seen Mandalorian, but that’s because 1. i’m more of a casual Star Wars fan if any thing. (i enjoyed watching the films, but i wasn’t absolutely crazy over them) and 2. i don’t feel like paying so much a month for a streaming service, if all i’m gonna watch is one show a week. .-.

Did you quit yet? Also good riddance.

1 Like

i basically quit the last 2 months, i still have my sub and check time to time on the forums to see if anything has been announced at blizzard with changes both in company and in game. its hard to believe its come to this

1 Like

You’ll be back for the next 6 months subs mount dude, stop with these cringe unsub posts.