5 days left

For someone that doesn’t care, you certainly do stick around this thread a lot and have responded to quite a few people all up-in-arms at them. Sounds like to me that you’re the one with the chip on your shoulder, not every one else.

See ya.

2 Likes

If you don’t think you will get abused over there, you’re living in a alternate reality. LMAO

1 Like

Yet the current flagship antagonist of FFXIV is a cardboard cutout who hunts people because he’s bored, along with his sidekick who just wants the world to burn. Much depth, such innovate lmao.

OP already said they weren’t looking for another game, but trust Yoshida’s Witnesses to shove an advertisement in anyway.

This is too much

2 Likes

Dont really know what you speaking of. But I dont really think I get “abused” in WoW either. My problems with WoW I know to be entirely about I am not having the will to play wow because I personally dont like what they are doing, but I am sure there are many people who are and like the game.

The same way I am really sure I like FF and where it is going. And I really think the WotLK for FF is yet to come. Contrary to some think, people who play FF for the game know that it wont be the “best bim bam bang loot” game as wow wants to be. You dont play FF to be “meta bis wrangler hardcore full legendary conduit loaded artifact charged maw walker” or whatever kids in WoW will be next Xpac. And the people who like those models really dislike FF the same way I grew to dislike wow.

However, if someone going to talk about “graphics”, or “animation quality”, WoW and FF are crap compared not only to solo games, but to other MMOs too.

This video is old (2 years).

At the bottom line, you have to keep in mind that not everyone wants a game for the same reasons, and to many people, wow is and always will be the best because in their minds the best game is “wow by definition”.

Peace is an extraordinarily difficult thing to have, both in game and in every area of life. Human existence isn’t designed for peace but for adversity and chaos in every conceivable area. All of life is very, very difficult at best… and at worst, well, it’s hard to adequately articulate just how bad it can get.

In specific regards to people in the forum, I know that any online platform that provides a method of interactive communication with each other is a breeding ground for all things hated. Animosity is going to happen. Resentment. Bitterness. Anger. Pain. These are all guarantees. But ultimately, you just have to keep rolling with it.

No matter what comes, just keep going. When others mess up, and we mess up ourselves, take the mindset of ‘it happens’. As the saying goes, don’t sweat the small stuff, and it’s all small stuff; and when you do sweat it, well that’s small stuff too, so let it go. We try to maintain our peace and we fail, the very best of us fail… But we try, try again.

If/when you want to come back, don’t feel awkward about doing so. Many have abandoned ship but somehow found their way back at some point.

3 Likes

Another factor of this is where do you want to focus on your attention on? There are a lot of fun posters here who like to joke around and meme. There’s also trolls and people who get angry all the time, as well as some really strange people with questionable takes, but I don’t know them so it’s not my place to judge either.

@OP You gotto take some personal responsibility to decide what type of energy you want to surround yourself with. This even applies IRL, where if you’re around fun people, then you’ll likely feel more positive about things, but if you surround yourself with people who are negative about things, then you’re likely to feel that as well. I don’t even think the regular trolls are bad people, it’s just the role they’re playing, and if they’re finding joy from it, then power to them.

But once you feel like the community is getting to you, then get away for a bit, and focus on yourself. So it’s good that you’ve decided to do that. It’s easy to get lost in the heat of the moment with the arguments, and feeling like you need to defend yourself. But if you think about it, you don’t have to do any of that unless you choose to do it.

2 Likes

I highly doubt this.

Considering what Blizzard has in store looks shoddy at best.

2 Likes

Blizzard has much in the store for us I have seen lately.

Even that looks mediocre.

We ask for sets and we get gear designed around lightbulbs.

3 Likes

Bellular started a game company.

Uhh so what?

It will be the WoW killer.

Sigh I’d really like to believe that.

Isn’t there a rumor of Riot Games making one atm?

Yes but they’re going to screw it up.

…did they try adding a cash shop like Amazon did?

Every game is WAY too interested in “game shop” money. Players hate it because it’s hard to resist. Something needs to change.

I think those bakers in Pandaria put some sort of secret wisdom enhancing ingredients in their sticky buns! :grin:

Something about being furry and bouncy increases brain function I think… :thinking:

:relieved:

2 Likes

Stores are fine if they’re handled in the right way.

Rarely have known any one store that has been universally great from the get-go though I find the ones in SWTOR and ESO works just fine since you get some currency to spend on it with your sub.