441 Mage LF Mythic Guild

Hello,

I hope you are having a nice day and doing well. To make this as easy as possible for both of us, below are the main points of who I am as a player and what I am looking for.

441 Mage looking for guild.

Neck is level 70 & have top essences at level 3.

Looking for a permanent home for 8.3. I am not interested in mega guilds or being just a number in your raid. If you are only interested in recruiting warm bodies, please do not post here. I want to be part of a tight-knit WoW community and play with friends in a comfortable environment and have a good time while clearing content.

Previously a Mythic raider throughout Legion & beginning of BFA. Currently 8/8H & 3/8M. Previous Experience: 7/7H Firelands, 8/8H Dragon Soul, 4/10M Nighthold, 3/9M ToS, 7/11M ATB, & 3/8M Uldir. Did not playing during MoP or BoD, so no raids there.

Came back from about a year break, so I am still working on improving and getting back in touch with the raiding, M+. and the game in general. That being said, I am always open to constructive criticism and help, as I like learning and improving.

I like to be a friendly, positive, and helpful member of a guild. I do not bring any toxicity and drama with me.

Interests: Raiding, M+, casual PvP, and other guild activities.

Raid times: Sundays and weekdays in the evening from 6:00 PM CST to 11:00 PM CST. No late night, early morning, or weekends (Friday & Saturday)

Willing to transfer or go Alliance for the right guild.

I will not join your guild after talking to you once (this has surprisingly happened a lot). I like to know who I am playing with through WoW activities.

If interested, please post your Battletag or Discord name here. Thank you very much!

1 Like

Hey, Toonz! How are you? I’m Mike, the Co-GM of the guild over on Zul’jin. While we were only formed in October of 2019, we are actively recruiting for our mythic progression team in 8.3. That being said, despite us only having been a formal guild for just under 3 months, we have already built a tight-knit community of friends who enjoy playing with one another. Our goals are to build the guild into a high-end mythic raiding team with the focus on longevity. Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday from 8:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M. EST. Our current progression in The Eternal Palace is 4/8 M with a 1.8% wipe on Orgo. Having read through your post, you seem to be the exact kind of player that we are looking the bring into our community. If you’re interested, please feel free to contact me through my BTag (Mith#11423) or my Discord (Mith#0810). I would love to chat with you and answer any questions that you may have!

< After Work >

@ [H] US - Mal’ganis

ABOUT US:
We are a dual raid team guild, led by CE raiders with previous leadership experience. One team is AOTC+/casual and the other is CE/semi-hardcore. Both raid atmospheres are laid back, but focused and goal oriented. We plan to fully launch our CE team by Patch 8.3 with a US200 Ny’alotha goal.

We do not cater to the easily offended, nor do we want players who think it’s interesting or cool to act like a high schooler.

Weekday CE Team Information
Semi-Hardcore
Tuesday: 6 - 10pm Central
Thursday: 6 - 10pm Central
Goal: Achieve CE every tier and sell heroic runs on our off days.
Needs:
~Warlock
~Mage
~RSham
~Fury Warrior
~ANY BIG GAMER can steal a spot, they’re always competitive.

We are CURRENTLY only running Thurs (4/8M) for evaluations.
MUST BE PREPARED FOR NY’ALOTHA (JAN 21 RELEASE DATE)

• 70 Neck + ALL potential RANK 3 essences

Weekend AOTC+ Team
Casual
Saturday: 7 - 9pm Central
Sunday: 7 - 9pm Central
Goal: Achieve AOTC every tier and dabble in Mythic for fun.
Needs: DPS

Interested?? Apply now! It’s super fast and easy. :snowman_with_snow:

bit.ly/ApplyAW

Friendly gamers can contact discord:
cron#4189
Tigger#0772
Arizock#3475

Currently 8/8M[US110] , 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [CE] , 2/2H CoS, 8/8M Uldir [CE] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc priest, 1 holy paladin, 1 resto shaman/battle shaman, 1 fury war, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 elemental shaman… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage! We are making an aggressive push to recruit those who have what it takes to achieve Famed Slayer+Hall of Fame in the final raid tier of BFA and going forward. We also are always recruiting social, normal, and heroic raiders.

Finished US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing aggressively for Hall of Fame/Famed Slayer/Sub 100 US in 8.3 Ny’alotha raid and going forward. We show marked improvement every single raid tier. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 5 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. We easily achieve cutting edge every raid tier. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization that is going to be a famed slayer raid guild.

Raid Schedule [12 hours / week for mythic team]
[Mythic] Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun - 8:30 to 11:30 pm central (9:30 to 12:30 pm est)
[Heroic] Saturday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: This is a semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild first and foremost. We are an extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 21-33. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

If you’re interested in raiding with us and have any questions or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.!@

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

Hello,

Your post really stood out to me that I’m going to forgo the usual spam and touch on some key points you brought up, because I think my guild Extenze(A-Sargeras) would be the perfect fit for you.

Some background about us:
We are exactly the group you described - a tight-knit WoW community that have grown from online friends to real life friends when many of us met and shared a house at Blizzcon this last year! We’ve all met through this guild and I’ve never been apart of anything like it before.

We formed last xpac around ToS, and quickly pushed into mythic in ABT going 9/11M ToS our first tier in mythic. Then, BFA came around and we experienced a lot of fall off in the game and in the guild. While it was a sad time to be raiding, our core still stuck together and we’ve grown back over the xpac from 2/8M Uldir to 6/9M BoD and 5/8M TEP. TEP’s progress was cut short because of the holidays and because over a quarter of the raid team met at Blizzcon! We aren’t sure if we are doing it again this year (since last year had so many announcements lol) but can’t wait to do something similar again soon!

Anyways, I say all this to highlight that we are exactly as you described - A tight-knit wow community that raids mythic. We are always looking for more to join our grp that share similar values, and reading over your post I’d love to talk to you more about our team. We are in need of more range DPS, so you would be a great fit. Our raid schedule is Tuesday/Wednesday, 9pm-12am est so that should fit into your window. We end promptly at the end of raid, and rarely go over. We also do alt runs throughout the week, usually ending up on Sunday night, so that should work well too!

I’d really like to talk with ya more about the grp, so add me on bnet (JoeJ03#11660) if you agree we could be a great fit.

Happy Holidays!

Edit: (Here’s my discord too JoeJ03#9450 - I can talk at work over this lol)

The Phrasing Team of Karma Horde is recruiting for Mythic EP and 8.3 raid. Karma Horde is a 10 Year Guild with two raid teams in a community-oriented setting.

Server: US Stormreaver

Progression: 6/8M EP
Raid Days: Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30-10:30PM CT (with optional Sunday Heroic at the start of the raid tier)
Recruiting: Ranged DPS with preference for mage will consider an exceptional melee application

Complete and submit an application: https://forms.gle/HJcJYPujRFi8fdcZ8
Join the discord server: https://discord.gg/3Pb3QXs
For more information: Gingersnapmd#1295 (battle.net) or Gingersnap#6581 (Discord)

Illicit is a highly active social raiding guild seeking recruits for our two weekly raid teams.

Mythic Raid

• Wed/Fri from 6:00-9:30 pm PT (3-hour max run time from first pull)
  • This team requires 90%+ attendance.
  • All team members must have a DPS spec and gear set.

Roster Needs:

• Healer (Shaman/Druid)
  • Ranged DPS (must have strong performance, log-verified)
  • DPS w/ Tank off-spec
  • Will consider a strong tank candidate (non-Paladin) if it’s the right fit

Normal/Heroic Raid

• Tuesday/Thursday from 6:00-9:00 pm PT
  • This is our guild’s more relaxed, but still progressive heroic raid team.
  • Players are expected to maintain reasonable attendance and performance benchmarks, but we will work with the right players!

Roster Needs:

• Reliable strong DPS
  • Tank (Non-Paladin)
  • Possible healer (MUST have a DPS off-spec & gear set)

About Illicit
We’ve grown this year from just 10 members to over 650 current members (all active within 30 days). In addition to raid we boast a strong social calendar, active M+ community, regular contests, perks for raiders, paid repairs, a boosted Discord with instant Raidbots DPS sims, & more.

Illicit’s motto is: “We shoot the drama llama on sight” and we strive to keep this credo in mind in with everything we do. This includes everything from our raid/loot policy down to our day-to-day interactions.

If you’re a strong player seeking a guild where you can get content down all while making new friends: Consider Illicit!

CONTACT US
For more information or an informal interview please contact:
Ryme - Illicit GM/RL (bnet Ryry#11575 or Discord: ryry#1962)
Dias - RL (bnet: Dannydias#1240)
Quick - Recruitment Officer (bnet: Starlord#13835)

We can’t wait to hear from you!
!!!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Illidan[H] REWIND 7/8M recruiting for 8.3

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 7/8M and 9/9M in BoD. Historically we were a 2 day guild and decided to move to 3 day guild starting in 8.3

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7PM to 10PM EST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash). After 2 month into the tier, we will drop to a 2 day schedule.

How to Apply

• Apply here : https// (: ) forms.gle/PdjtB6pZ8GUe6vw8A

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Mat#11420

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Sasha#12635

hi toonz, dare I say we might just be what you are looking for ? we are an alliance guild in Sargeras. currently 5/8M. we raid T and TH from 8 pm to 11 pm EST. we are a thight need guild, that enjoyed the game despite its flaws. outside of raid we run M+s, pvp and heroic off nights. if you would like more info. please add me to further discuss.

TPK#11921. btag.

Hey there Toonz, we would like to talk to you about possibly joining our raid team here in Hoversail! Our core is 4/8m with a lot if mythic and ce raiding experience. Read over our recruitment post below and fill out a very short app on our website if you think it be a good fit for you!

R E H A B
US Area-52 Horde Guild
Tuesdays and Wednesdays
8 to 11 PM EST (Server Time)

Currently Recruiting for our Core Raiding Group for BFA!!:

Need above par Ranged DPS (Warlock / Fire Mage / Shadow Priest/ Hunter) and a Warrior

If your class isn’t listed above, we will still consider all exceptional applicants

We are a 2 night progression raiding guild. Many of us are adults with families and/or full time jobs.

We expect ALL Core Raiders to research encounters for raids before hand and to speak up when confused about boss/mob mechanics so we can maximize raid time with more pulls on bosses. There are 8 raids in a month and we expect our Core Raiders to attend 80% of those raids. (6/8 a month) We start raid invites ~7:30-7:45 and expect raiders to have flasks/food ready for pulls @ 8:00 PM EST. We also expect our Core Raider’s item level to be on par with the current content.

Raid spots are EARNED and kept by attendance and raid performance. If you show up consistently, execute your role and do enough damage/heals/threat and treat others with respect, you’ll never be sat.

We also encourage non-raiders to apply and hang out as well! :smile:
We are a pretty easy going group who are looking for dedicated players to do well at their classes and are looking for a stable raiding environment.

On our off nights we enjoy running Mythic + dungeons, farming materials for the guild bank, leveling alts, recruiting, PvP, exploring other games and hanging out in Discord.

Our goal is to clear the most current heroic/mythic raid as quickly as possible under a 2 day per week schedule. We are a competitive bunch looking to always improve and tweak in order to achieve our goal of clearing content while it’s current. We want to progress on a limited schedule and have fun while doing it!

The Eternal Palace: 4/8M 8/8H 8/8N
Crucible of Storms: 2/2H 2/2N
Battle of Dazar’alor Progression: 5/9M 9/9H 9/9N
Uldir Progression: 3/8M 8/8H 8/8N

TO JOIN CONTACT: Keì - Area52 (Kei#1785 via battle.net) OR Message any member in-game and they should be able to point you in the right direction! We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Rehab The first step is admitting you have a problem.

Hey toonz we are a weekend mythic raiding guild shoot me a bnet request would like to chat more

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
8/8H 6/8M EP

We are a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We are not seeking server firsts; however, we do want to clear the top tier content. We were founded in Vanilla on Alter of Storms were we consistently made server second kills. However, the population on AoS was dwindling so we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 where we remained in the top 10-20th guild. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling we transferred to our new home, Area-52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long-standing success.

In short, if you are looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First Race, Dominion may be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://forms.gle/yQJL9s8R8Vcv3F2s7
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; árch (Arch#11328), Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378).

Topped off H Illidan 7/8m currently Phase 4 queen progression. Looking for strong healers/dps for 8.3 and beyond.

former top 10 US leadership, raiding on a lighter schedule.

Tues&Thurs 8-11cst 2 days we raid 3 days the first month of a new tier, not mandatory

hit me up @Twofive#1782

Hello Toonz,

We’re looking to add a Mage to our roster for Ny’alotha. We raid T/Th 8-11pm est with Wednesday as optional Night for Heroic/Alts, and plenty of M+ here and there on other days. We’re 6/8M and on Area 52, if the schedule works for you and you are interested in knowing more just hit me up on bnet Dcoy#1399.

Also enjoy your NYE :slight_smile:

Heya Toonz,

I saw your other post here:

And have posted on that one (dysonfm#6085 is my discord info)

Hope everyone has a good new year!

Good 2020 party people!

Rebellion has a long raiding history, consisting of exceptional tier completions from Cataclysm through Warlords of Draenor.

maintains a competitive roster. If a player is under-performing, we will aim to replace them. As such, we are always on the lookout for high caliber DPS. This also gives our players peace of mind, as our team is constantly improving.

is a hardcore raiding guild, with high expectations of its players. We do have a fun raiding atmosphere, but performance and consistent attendance are paramount.

Raid Times:
Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday from 8pm-11pm EST.

Raiders are expected to be in the raid and ready to pull by 8:00pm sharp. To reiterate; attendance and timeliness are of utmost importance to us.

Notable Kills in Previous Tiers:

US 40th Sinestra 25H

US 17th Ragnaros 25H

US 121st Garrosh 25H

US 32nd Imperator Mar’gok

We would like to return to our roots as a prominent raiding guild and are looking for the right people to help us and become part of the community.

jim#1399
hotnutz#1400

Revenant
US Zul’jin - Horde

Current Progress: 8/8H - leadership is 3/8M

• Our raid schedule is:

Tuesday 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Wednesday 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Thursday 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

• Recruiting Needs:

• Tanks: Monk, DH, Pally, DK

• MDPS: Warrior, Rogue, DK, exceptional DH

• RDPS: Mage, Balance, Ele

Healers: Monk, Disc Priest

Exceptional players of any class/spec not listed here are always welcome to apply!

• Revenant on US-Zul’jin is a new group of mythic raiders tired of guilds dying before Cutting Edge. We are building towards a Cutting Edge group for 8.3 and Shadowlands, starting as soon as possible.

• While this guild is in a building phase, the ultimate goal is Cutting Edge and Mythic progression. We expect raiders to have this mentality before considering us. Our progress as a guild is low, but these are mythic raiders. Do not waste your or our time if this is not what you are seeking for 8.3 and beyond.

• You do not necessarily need Mythic experience, but you need to be willing to learn and put forth the amount of preparation (in and out of game). This, in addition to consistency in raid attendance and minimal tardiness, is paramount to make the best of our short raid week.

• Currently, in-game expectations consist of but are not limited to, weekly M+10, Rank 3 Azeroth Essences, Heart of Azeroth levels, consumables, and in 8.3 legendary cloak.

• If interested or you have any questions not answered in this post feel free to add Flewf#1275, Blade#11885, Tripp#1644, or Bunkest42#1988.

• We look forward to hearing from you!