441 Mage LF Mythic Guild

Good afternoon my people!

Good evening everyone,

Add me. Elminster888#1659. Us 94th Perfect raid time for you. And were seeking for a good mage.

Looking foward to talk with you

Good Evening Toonz,

Although we are recruiting for our guild, I’m much more interesting in creating an environment where friendly people can play with each other (Guild or No Guild). Even if you do not join us (or immediately) I’d love to have you around if you are looking for a non-toxic atmosphere while we play. Our guild mostly runs M+. No specific timing, just whenever people are on and interested. We are small but very active in the discord when players are logged in. Feel free to reach out to me or the co-GM anytime. Even if not for the guild but for friends in-games. :slight_smile:

Bnet:

Meega#11302
Vynlendis#1702

Discord

@Meega#7366
@Vynlendis#4376

Hi Toonz,

GM of the guild The Senate, 5/8M.

I’ll cut to the chase since you have so many messages to read. :slight_smile:

++ Raid Schedule: ++
Wednesday + Friday (2 Day / week): 9:00PM - 12:00AM Central Time (7-10 Pacific)

I think the type of environment you are describing matches my guild.

Please add me on battle.net or discord if the times work for you and would like to talk.

Bnet: Stoopy#1723
Discord: Bjank#6868

Thanks!
Bjenk

Good night everyone!

Hello! [H] [Illidan] Is looking for Dps to finish our raid core! We are 6/8M and 8/8H. The raid times are Tues and wed 10pm-1am CST

lets do big things together! feel free to add any of the following people to learn more!

Datböï
Discord=Randy (Datboi)#9961
Bnet= Randyftw12#1195

Gambimonk
Discord= Gambi#0794

Nakroz
Discord=Henry#7491

Boomkek
Discord= BK#5789

Toonz,

We’d love to talk to you.

We are currently looking for a few DPS to add to our Mythic raid team for 8.3 with preference for ranged.

Guild Information:

• Current progression is 4/8M ETP.
  • We raid three nights a week:
    Tuesday: Optional Farm/Heroic raid.
    Wednesday and Thursday: Mythic Progression
  • Raid times: 6 pm - 9 pm PST. (8-11 CST)
  • All consumables are provided by the guild bank.

Additionally, as a guild we also like to push M+ keystones. Most all of our guild is over 1k, with several of our members above the 2k io mark.

My contact details are below. Feel free to add me if you’d like to chat.

Btag: ArrowMan#1935
Discord: ArrowManXIV#8239

Hi,

I’m Omopa, from [A] on U.S. Proudmoore. We are a tight-knit guild looking for new players to join our ranks. We are a small but active guild. We run alt runs, guild 5 mans, transmog runs in addition to our main raid that raids 2 nights a week. We have a solid core group looking to expand with the addition of great players that want to progress and work towards a goal of killing mythic bosses. We sport a relaxed friendly environment, that becomes focused when we pull bosses. We find this balance to promote players to play their best, and actually enjoy the people they raid with. Please understand that we are looking for players that can make both of our nights consistently. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please contact us!

Raid days:

Tuesday / Thursday

Raid times:

8-11:00 Eastern (7-10:00) Central, 6-9:00 Mountain, & 5-8:00 Pacific)

Our current progression: 5/8M EP 6/8M Uldir Daza’alor: 9/9H 6/9M CoS: 2/2H

Our current needs are as follows:

Tank: Monk - Warrior - Paladin

Healers: Paladin- Shaman - Monk

Damage: Boomkin, Warlock, Rogue, Spriest, Hunter

Excellent players are always welcome to apply regardless of our current needs.

What you can expect from Depth:

Guild leadership that cares and works hard to make the raid the best we can.

An adult environment that wants to be there and is friendly.

A strong core group, some of which have spent time in hardcore guilds (U.S. top 50) and have a wealth of experience to draw from.

Dedicated players that want to always better themselves.

Guild feats and cauldron for core raiders.

What we expect from you:

Complete knowledge and mastery of your class.

Come prepared for raid: have plenty of the best consumables and knowledge of strats.

Consistent performance and attendance.

Positive attitude, and a willingness to go the extra mile when fights get hard.

Contact us at:

Kwontify#1281

Fourleaf#1599

Stratus#1525 ← me

Hey Toonz,

I think we may have exactly what you’re looking for. Add me on Bnet so we can chat; Pezek#1832. I look forward to talking with you soon!

Thanks

Mediocrity is a semi-hardcore guild, based on Thrall-US, just coming up on a month old! It was created by players who want to maintain a mellow time in-game but also want to push content in a meaningful way. We aim to improve where we can and strive to play as our best selves. Led by previous CE raid experience, Mediocrity is for the folks who have interest in raiding with a progression-minded group but on a more relaxed schedule with a meaningful and fun approach.

Currently Recruiting DPS:

• Ranged (High Priority on : Mage/Boomie/Ele Sham)
  • Melee (High Priority on: Warrior/Rogue)
  • Heals (Medium Priority on: Disc/Rsham)

If your class/spec/role isn’t listed still reach out if you’re interested in joining! We’re open to taking all exceptional players.

Progression Raid Times:

• Tuesday 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST)
  • Thursday 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST)
  • Optional Heroic Fun/Alt-run on Saturday @ 8pm EST (5pm PST)
  • Optional impromptu Heroic EP reclears and gear stacks created throughout the week

Mediocrity provides all food, flasks, enchants, etc. to guild members.

In addition to raiding we have a solid group of folks that run (and push) M+ keys on a regular basis. We’re looking to recruit all classes/specs for Mythic Keys - the guild runs them daily and is interesting in developing a well rounded group of high IO players.

Casual Players are also welcome!

If interested feel free to reply here, contact at bedhed#0001 (Discord) or apply through our Discord (jEDRNgT)

Conviction of Bleeding Hollow (7/8M - 2night a week) guild is currently recruiting a Mage for our main roster. We raid Tues from 7:30-10:30pm and Sunday from 6:30-10:30pm CST. We may be what you are looking for! Check us out:

Hey hey hey! Good night people.

Hey there. Wanted Rejects on Area 52 is looking for a solid mage. Currently 5/8M EP and we intend on pushing CE in 8.3. Our raid times are Mon/Tues 8-11pm est which know might be a bit later than you were looking for but not by much. If you’re looking for a guild/raid team that feels like a family than this is the place for you. We are building a team that can push CE in 8.3 and are in dire need of a mage with mythic experience. Add me on Bnet @ Paally#1920 so we can chat some more. I look forward to hearing from you!

Bnet- Dannydias#1240

Good afternoon everyone!

Hey Toonz, I think my guild might be a good fit and I hope you take time to read my offer and take consideration of what we’re about:

[H] Hard Pass - Illidan

We’re a newly formed late night semi-hardcore raiding guild that’s looking to form a group of players that are willing to put in the time and effort to exploring and beating content in a decent manner. Some of us have 3/8 M EP progression and one of us have 4/8 M EP but we’d like to advance even further when new patch comes out.

As we might not be Top 100 each beginning of each expansion we are hoping to see as much content as we can and keep trying to at least get CE at some point while it’s relevant.

Raiding Schedule: :

Sun/Mon: 9 to 12 PM EST

Our goals and expectations :
Hard Pass is a guild that wants to excel at bringing our roster the opportunity to experience what the game has to offer and be able to do it with like minded individuals that give such effort to do just that.

-Our expectations are that you come here with a positive attitude and be able to dedicate the time at improving, participating and building yourself and your team with constructive goals to achieve greatness!

Class needs :

• Healer : RShaman, HPriest, HPaladin
  • DPS : Warlock, Warrior, Mage, EnhShaman or any outstanding DPS

-We’ll always take any skilled players or anyone willing to be a part of our guild

If you’d like to inquire more information about our guild you can request a friend request to:

Kulixa#1297
samed#1812
gravedigger#1451

Sorry folks! We’re closed on tanks but we’re still accepting Healers and DPS. Please inquire about us, I promise you won’t be dissapointed :wink:

Hey! If you are still looking for a guild
 .LowKey is a fresh new guild and we are recruiting for all roles. Raid times are Tues/Wed 7pm-10pm est and we do mythic plus/pvp on the side. We are a brand new guild but we are striving to build a tight community to progress in mythic raiding for the next patch and a social hangout. We currently have no progression as a guild but individually are aotc. If interested, hit me up! Battletag lunalulu#1183 or discord Lunalulu#4542

Add me @ Basedgod#1650 thanks

Hope everyone has a good night!