431 Prot / 430 Ret Paladin LF Raiding Guild

Hello there. As the title states, I’m a 431 Prot / 430 Ret Paladin looking for a raiding home.

My availability is pretty much any day or night except Fri/Sat nights as those are spent with my Fury Warrior and his raiding guild.

I am a small time streamer so I’m looking to provide as much content as possible, so that’s why I’m raiding on two characters in the same tier, but I also love raiding so I’d probably be doing this anyway even if I wasn’t streaming.

If you need logs I can provide them (or you’ve probably already looked them up) I have mostly Orange logs for my progression as Prot and for my first time in the raid as Ret I have mostly Purple with an Orange or two sprinkled in for good measure lol.

I’m a former Mythic raider and Mythic Raid Leader (Never Cutting Edge, mid to 3/4 tier mostly) I know what to bring to raids as far as consumables, I research my class and spec(s), and I enjoy a non toxic environment but I don’t have thin skin either.

Contact me in game on:

Ganngrule - Paladin
Lucean - Warrior
Gangrule - DK

Or my BNET is TLC808#1583

Thank you.

1 Like

This is the Paladin, I noobed it up and posted under the DK

Hey Gangrule,

Wanted to send our post your way. I know, I know it is Horde… BUT we can all get along! Maybe your looking to join the “other side”? Check out our post and let me know if you have any questions!

Thank you for the response. I have a trial with the guild I just joined tonight. If that doesn’t work out for whatever reason, nothing is off the table and as of next expansion we’re all going to be working together anyway lol. Either way good luck with the recruiting and thanks for taking the time to respond.

Hey good luck in your trial! I hope you do well!!