411 Lock LF Guild

Hello, I’m currently a 411 Horde Warlock looking for a guild to raid with. Hoping to find something that better coincides with my current schedule. I have decent Mythic raiding experience.

Hey Leydia, we are looking for a Warlock.

Interruptible of Area 52 is seeking talented individuals to push for success.

About Interruptible:
We are neither a casual nor a hardcore raiding guild. If you are looking for a team that approaches raiding professionally while maintaining a fun atmosphere, we may be the place for you. We are a mix of college students, working professionals, husbands/wives, and generally people from all walks of life. We are a friendly atmosphere, dramaless, social, and active guild. Plenty of activity within: Mythic +, Island Expeditions, PvP and outside games.

Our goals as a guild:
Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with.

Currently seeking:

:arrow_right: Weekday Group

• Warlocks
  • Holy Paladin
  • Resto Druid
  • Boomkin
  • Mage
  • Unholy DK
  • Havoc Demon Hunter
  • Dps w/ Healer Offspec

:arrow_right: Weekend Group (1/9m)

• Resto Druid
  • Ranged DPS (Warlock, Boomkin, Ele Sham, Mage, Hunter)
  • Melee Dps (Windwalker Monk, Ret Paladin, Unholy DK, Arms/Fury Warrior)

If you are a great player and your class isn’t listed, feel free to reach out and we’ll be happy to give you a shot!

Raid Times:

:arrow_right: Weekday Group
Tuesday: 9PM EST - Midnight EST
Thursday: 9PM EST - Midnight EST

:arrow_right: Weekend Group
Saturday: 9PM EST - Midnight EST
Sunday: 9PM EST - Midnight EST

Current Raid Progression:
Mythic Uldir: 3/8
Heroic BoD: 9/9
Mythic BoD: 3/9
Heroic CoS: 2/2

Contact us:
Main Contact (Battle Tag): Tony#17957 / Actaea#11471 / Tehmadman#1993
Discord: Tony#1337, Actaea#0855
In game characters: Mf, Dev, Taebae, Irky

Hey Leydia,
I would like to chat with you. Our raid days/times are: Wednesday/Thursday From 8:30 - 12:30 EST… We are 6/9M with Mekka to 15%. If that works let me know!

My B-Tag is Jinxed#1459

Hey Leydia,

I’m Raid Lead for Plan B on Area 52. We’ve got a strong core of players ready to push Mythic content. With 8.2 coming in the next couple months we have an awesome opportunity to establish a solid team to push content and have fun doing so.

We want level-headed players that seek to improve every week as an individual, and as part of the team.

The guild is also active with teams that run together every week to push high (15+) Mythic Keystones.

Currently 9/9H BoD - 2/2H Crucible - 1/9M BoD

Raid Times :

Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

If you’re interested, or have any questions, add my BTag : atStark#11116
or add me on Discord : Stark#4247

Color Blind - 6/9M BoD ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 6/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 3/9M BoD, 2/2N CoS (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - yubbination#1974

3. Wubs & Friends - AotC Team (10pm - 1am CST, W) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Hello there Leydia! I am Sinblossom, the GM of Horde guild Entity on Dalaran. We are a Heroic Raiding guild that focuses on achieving AOTC every raid tier. We are starting to dabble into Mythic a little bit but could use more people to really get that going (although we are not looking to become a CE guild, mythic would be mostly for fun). If you’d like more information or want to chat feel free to add my Btag: LilDictator#11665

Illidan[H] Mythic guild REWIND

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 9/9H 7/9M 2/2H

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

M+

We have groups of people that wants to push +15 and higher, so if you are interested in m+ only, consider applying!

Contacts

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

First, Thank you for looking at our posting! If you have questions, Please contact me directly Frozenwing#1670 on Bnet… or frozenwing#0516 on Discord.

3/9M

Recruitment Needs

Warlocks / Mages / Holy pally / Resto shaman / A strong tank could be considered

About Us

We are of Durotan/Ysera . We are a Mythic Raiding Guild with a goal (But not a need) for CE. The guild has been around since Vanilla and was the result of a merging in the two top guilds on the server. With no plans to go anywhere. We are mostly former hardcore raiders that simply cannot raid 4-5 nights a week anymore due to Family / Career / etc… So we decided to raid on the weekends. And have been ever since MoP.

Raid Times (All Times Are Eastern)

Tuesday (optional): 8PM until about 10PM (heroic / farm content only) [Normal / heroic when applicable]
Friday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM
Saturday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM

Contact Us

Please contact me with any and all questions you may have… you can catch me on my bnet anytime… or on discord at the information im leaving below.

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670 - Bnet] or [Frozenwing#0516 - Discord]
Killerthings#1670 bnet - recruitment assistant.
Tristaris-Durotan (Officer)

Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you.

Frozenwing -GM

I am the recruitment officer for Diminishing Returns on Dalaran. We are a 13-year-old Alliance raiding guild formerly from Keal’thas.

We pride ourselves in stability and a good raid environment.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs. per week)

Current Progression :
BOD 9 of 9 Normal - 9 of 9 Heroic – 5 of 9 Mythic
CS 2 of 2 Normal and 2 of 2 Heroic

I can be reached at my btag – Geo#1668 or discord – Geomas#3175 – Take a few minutes to chat with me.

Appreciate your time,
Geo|

I’m putting together a new team that will be raiding Fri/Sat 9-12 central on Illidan. You can add me on bnet if you’d like to chat.

xkuru#1458

Hi Leydia,

We are looking to add a couple members to our Progression raid roster.

Catalyst [Sargeras] [A] is a community focused on end game PVE progression. We have a very experienced group of leaders, skilled in organizing and executing all end game content. Our core group of friends and raiders reformed the guild to push at a high level. We may raid at a high level but with a semi-casual approach (2 Nights a week for 3 hours a night). We will make the most out of the time we spend raiding. We have high expectations for the guild, and thus are looking for exceptional players

Progression Schedule

• Tuesday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST)
  • Thursday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST)

Progress

• 9/9 H BoD
  • 5/9 M BoD
  • 2/2 H CoS

Checkout our full recruitment thread here:

or message us directly

Rystet - Rystet#1989
Goliàth - Bransten#1325
Deresdod – Deresdod#1533

Hello Leydia! If we match your schedule and focus for Mythic progression let me know.

AURAS, is a 2 Day Mythic Guild on US-Mal’Ganis recruiting Mythic players looking to pursue Cutting Edge Achievement for 8.1. Our objective is to push Mythic content while the content is relevant. We expect players to always be improving, focusing on the task at hand, and performing to the best of our combined abilities. We’re always looking for raiders with similar mindsets, and who show up to raid every night to give their best.

THE GOAL: To push endgame content in the pursuit of Cutting Edge Achievement.

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:

1. A raid team that works together collectively in pursuing the common goal of achieving mythic level content.

2. Leadership that is transparent and involved with all team members to create a cohesive environment.

3. Be a part of a larger community to participate in multiple activities and content.

PROGRESSION:

• 5/9M BoD and 2/2H CoS

RAID TIMES

• Tuesday/Thursday 8-11PM EST (7-10PM CST/Server Time)

Contacts:

• BronzZero#1897 - BronzZero
  • Theguaper#1174 - Mistywisty
  • Mackers#1407 - Mackers

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.@

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 3/9M in BoD and 2/2H in CoS.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hey there Leydia!

If a Friday/Saturday schedule works for you, check out Murloc Madness! Our info is below, hope to hear from you and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday 10pm-1am EST & Saturday 9pm-1am EST
Progression: 1/2H CoS | 9/9H BoD| 8/8H Uldir | All Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Btag: Ophelea#1117, Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Officer: Inuyokai (Btag: Inuyokai#11219, Discord: Inuyokai#4918)
Spread the Madness!

hello friend, add me.

matt#19690

Hello,

If interested in <Shadow Councíl> we are a horde Area 52 Tue/ Wed 7pm-10pm EST group.

Msg me, Battle tag: Ondori#1706

Hey Leydia! The Barber Shop is on the hunter for a Warlock. We raid Friday and Saturday nights - 10:30pm-01:30am EST (7:30pm-10:30pm PST).
If those times are suitable for you please add me on either Discord or Bnet:
Bnet - Pherric#1966
Discord - Pherric#9902
Thanks mate!

Hey there Ley would love to speak with you on joining our Core team.
Here is some info on us. Add me if this works for you

<Phase Three is Free> is a 8/9M 2/2H guild on Zul’jin Horde, looking to recruit players to progress through mythic.

Currently Recruiting
Healers. (Resto or Flex Shaman)
Ranged DPS

Any exceptional applicants are welcome to apply/reach us with the information below.

About Our Guild

Phase Three is Free, at its core, is a group of friends who have been raiding and playing other games together for almost 10 years now. The entire group, as it is now, came together under the name Rest in Pieces during WotLK, and maintained nearly every realm first kill on the Quel’dorei server throughout the Cataclysm expansion. We took a break during MoP, leading into Warlords of Draenor, however in this time most of us racked up top US kills on Heroic MoP and Mythic WoD content. Including, but not limited to:

US51 H Sha of Fear
US41 H Raden
US37 H Garrosh

US28 M Mar’gok
US97 M Blackhand

CE Mythic Xavius
CE Mythic Gul’dan

We are a very tight-knit guild, full of extremely competent players. We are often times extremely laid back. However, we know when to put on our game faces and kill sh!t.

Schedule.
Our raid schedule will be Tues/Wed/Thurs, 8-11EST (7-10CST)

Requirements
Applicants must…
-Be in control of their own schedule.
-Willing to take criticism or advice, and admit it when you are wrong/mess up.
-Have 90%+ Raid Attendance
-Be prepared to compete for their spot. A spot in raid is dependent on performance. You need to act like you want to raid.
-Have a very in-depth knowledge of your class. If someone else in the raid can tell you something about your class you didn’t already know, there is a serious problem.
-Theorycraft and research not only your class, but encounters and make sure that you are playing as optimally as possible.
-Have great situational awareness and be able to adapt to random situations.
-Perform near 90th percentile on World of Logs. Everyone in this guild has ranked at one time or another, and asking for 90th percentile really isn’t much. Obviously, we don’t ask this every boss you ever do ever, but in general, it is where you should be.

Also…
-We do not care if this is not your main guild. We’re currently more concerned with having competitive players with a good mindset for progression. HOWEVER This means that you can play your alt at a competitive level.

Feel free to apply through a link on our WoWProgress page or by reaching us @ Skittles#12485 , Andremeda#1938, Worldsaway#1236