400 MS Batching/2.5 Tick Servers

I didn’t know a single person in my entire vanilla career that played vanilla on dial-up. It was 2004-2006. Not 1996. Raiding guilds didn’t even allow people on dial-up, it was a liability.

I had a 20mbps connection by 2006 and vanilla was buttery smooth. You literally might have underlying health issues that affect your perception or hand/eye coordination if you can’t feel the problems classic has right now.

Mobs literally evade bug and reset when your succubus attacks because they think she is still invisible due to batching. This would have been hotfixed within hours in 2006.

5 Likes

50-400 spell batch range.

Edit: I said 1-400 spell batch range, that’s incorrect.

1 Like

I took the reaction time test at

https://faculty.washington.edu/chudler/java/redgreen.html

On my first try I got 0.434, 0.228, 0.24, 0.228, 0.216. Ignore the first one since it was my first try and I didn’t really get what was going on. The last 4 numbers are completely reasonable. Honestly I don’t percieve the effect of spell batching at all and my reaction time is completely normal for a healthy person at 11:30 pm.

1 Like

You play a class that is probably least affected by batching and most buffed by leeway. If you leveled a Hunter to where you got Feign Death and played around with it for a bit, it would be quite apparent.

4 Likes

I hate the batching :frowning:

2 Likes

Go back to retail if you don’t like it loser

Imagine thinking a Classic player, an actual gamer, would be a pay pig on retail. Says the Gnome Priest retail player. S-posting on forums to cope for the fact you’re a pay pig?

4 Likes

But I’m paying the same amount as you

$0/month at this point? If you read anything before speaking pay pig nonsense, you’d know I’ve already unsubbed. The replacement for Classic isn’t Pay Pigs of Azeroth, though. Enjoy all your purchased pets and mounts, mmm happy Blizzard.

2 Likes

I guess we both post on here for no reason then

Did you really unsub over this lol? It’s not even perceptible to a non autist

Also I wasnt going to read any of your posts that would be silly

Can I have your stuff?

2 Likes

I was seeing if your average player actually cared about spell batching. They don’t, they’re casual swine and spell batching will remain the same. Not worth $15/month for artificial 400 ms.

1 Like

That’s true dude but retail is an option so it’s ok

Unironically sharing your pay pig fetish, cool. I don’t engage in degeneracy, thanks.

2 Likes

You clearly did since you are level 60

1 Like

$15/month, not $15/month plus $100s of dollars in mtx and hours spent playing dress-up barbie.

2 Likes

Where did the 100s of dollars come from

1 Like

You’ve already had one guy said you had to be disabled to not notice the batching.

2 Likes